i have a vypyr 15w and was planing on buying a sanpera but found out you cant use one on the 15w is this true if it is there any way around it i mean any other pedal i could use anything else.plz i need help with this issue.
Any other stompbox would work... I'd suggest not using time based effects (delay, reverb, chorus, flange, phase) but something like a wah would work grandly.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
it doesnt work with his amp though.

and there isnt anything to change presets as a standard pedal going through the 1/4 jack cant change anything on the amp.

If you wanted distortion and clean however you could set the amp for clean and buy a good distortion pedal.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
If its not made to use a footswitch not going to be anything your going to be able to do to it.
Quote by Bran.
The sanpera can switch presets right?

why oh why did you bump this?
*reported*
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.