All right, I'm trying to convert a google video to an mp3 so that I can put it on my ipod, but I can't figure out how to do it (please don't tell me to google it, because I am at this very moment trying to figure it out). So yeah, I'm trying to get this video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4406023048200033155&ei=r_98SZCWNqL-qAP04tSpBA&q=Ne+Obliviscaris&hl=en

converted to an mp3. Anyone want to help me, or at least point me in the right direction?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Download DVDVideoSoft Free Studio. It might work.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
MediaCoder, it can transcode anything.

Its free too, easy to use. There are alot of buttons/settings but dont be intimidated.

If you decide to use PM me I'll tell you what to do.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Last edited by Siro78 at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by monkeysintheday
I thought this would be something worth answering.

But it's worth it to me? Could you really live with yourself if you left me hanging?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
http://www.zamzar.com/url/ then select "ipod" format and put in ur e-mail, wait a while and your done!
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
um... dude go to listentoyoutube.com get the url from youtube and it will rip the song for you. It might work for google.vids too but i'm not sure. anyways, that's a poor way to get music because songs lose significant quality when they are uploaded as videos
Im downloading it now and will convert to MP3 and you can decide how to get it to you.
If you try to correct me
wait do you wanna get the sound off the video? as in ripping the mp3/sound off the video so you can listen to it? or do you want the actual video to be an mp3 file? Cos if you want the video to just play normally just go to keep vid and don't download the flv, download the mp4 (the high quality option) cos im pretty sure ipods play mp4's for videoplayback, at least that's what i do
Well on the right side there's a download to PSP/iPod button. That usually downloads it into a .mp4 (at least I think so). You can throw that onto you iPod if you want. You'll have a video of it, and if you edit the info to music video and put in the artist/song it'll go straight into your music library. That way, when you listen to music by that band, you can listen to the song without watching the video, and at the same time you also have the video.

Edit: Or you could just throw it into a converter and take the .mp3 file and just have the music like other people have said.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Jan 25, 2009,
Help...from the Pit...the words just don't go together.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Wow, thanks for the help guys. To siro78, thanks a lot man, I suppose I could give you my email address, and to ezza619 I just want the sound off of the video.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by Thrasher51
Help...from the Pit...the words just don't go together.

Amusing. Did you come up with that yourself?

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Ok are you gonna PM it to me? The filesize is 18.2MB
If you try to correct me
Quote by Siro78
Ok are you gonna PM it to me? The filesize is 18.2MB

Yeah, pming right now.

And thanks to everyone that posted.
Quote by Senor Kristian