I had high hopes when I saw their name. But then I saw "skunk/reggae" and I was disappointed because I thought they probably sound like every other 3rd wave ska band. And I was right.

Edit: Now that I listen a little more, it's not all 3rd wave. But it's still not that interesting.
Last edited by werty22 at Jan 25, 2009,
ska is so...boring!!!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by werty22
I had high hopes when I saw their name. But then I saw "skunk/reggae" and I was disappointed because I thought they probably sound like every other 3rd wave ska band. And I was right.

Edit: Now that I listen a little more, it's not all 3rd wave. But it's still not that interesting.

I remember I found these guys a while ago and was excited at the possibility of a reference to one of my favorite Bowie songs...and was then sorely disappointed
DOWN&OUT
Quote by mike2
ska is so...boring!!!

Some ska is actually quite interesting to listen to.

But not this stuff. I imagine it'd be really good live though.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I meant the new wave of ska. 3rd wave and that bro reaggae crap.

I like the specials and first wave, mostly.

Concrete jungle is my favorite ska song of all time.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Theyre really good live, my band played with them and theyre great fun
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk