The other day walking home with friends from the beach, we came across a ibanez just sitting in a bush on the side of the road so i picked it up and took it home everything on it is unbelievable except the neck pick-up doesn't work which i'm thinking of exchanging them anyways could any of you guys name this guitar http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8393/dsc07242ct1.jpg
Guitars
Jackson js30rr 6-string fixed bridge
Schecter Demon 6-sting fixed bridge
Ibanez RGR421EXFM 6-string fixed bridge
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
MXR KFK-1 Ten Band Equalizer
you found that just lying there? Did it cross your mind that it might be somebodies, and you've just stolen a guitar..
meh
I wish i lived in australia. You guys get to the beach. My beach is frozen , i can snowmobile on my beach though
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by get ta led out!
you found that just lying there? Did it cross your mind that it might be somebodies, and you've just stolen a guitar..

My thoughts exactly, but I sure as hell wouldn't sit my guitar down in the middle of a beach and leave it.
Easily the second best guitarist from Oklahoma City
Heres a good name "NOT MINE" and then you can take it to the police in turn it in for the requisite waiting period as civilized human beings should do.
i enjoy head
Yeah, I think I'd put up some type of flyers or something saying that you found a guitar, but don't be very specific, as anyone that actually lost their guitar will be able to describe it in detail to you (especially if the one pickup is out). Then if you don't get any responses, I think you have the right to keep it.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
I'm thinking it was possibly stolen and left there. It's not everyday that you happen to spot a guitar in the bushes.
thats my guitar you d-bags!!!!!!!!!! haha jk but seriously sweet find.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
it looks like there is a model thing by the ibanez logo on the headstock, and you just
A) stole a guitar
B) found a sexy paint job with sexy hardware (except the trem system)
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
You've just made someone very sad.

It's beautiful though.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Quote by Pac_man0123
Hmm i'm not sure but it's an RG and appears to have a Lo-TRS if i'm not mistaken which leads me to think it's an RG of some sort from the 90's. That's all i can offer.

Yep, thats a Lo-TRS so its a 90's Korean RG. Its a pretty bad trem. Look on the back of the headstock, the model should be there.
Quote by F8iscruel
it looks like there is a model thing by the ibanez logo on the headstock, and you just
A) stole a guitar
B) found a sexy paint job with sexy hardware (except the trem system)

Knowing ibanez it probably just reads "Ibanez RG series"
All my bushes have is weed and alcohol D:

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
The guitar was like hidden in the bushes lol the only way we saw it was abit of the headstock peeping though. so my thought were that someone obviously took it from somewhere shoved it in the bush and bailed then probabley going back for it later. so i did the right thing and stole from a very very bad man lol.
Guitars
Jackson js30rr 6-string fixed bridge
Schecter Demon 6-sting fixed bridge
Ibanez RGR421EXFM 6-string fixed bridge
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
MXR KFK-1 Ten Band Equalizer
Quote by get ta led out!

Thier fault for leaving a guitar like that lying there in a bush.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
****, I'd take it too.
Of course, as a lefty, and thus, minority, I'd sell it.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Whoever left it there, obviously didn't care much about. Keep it, your probobly doing better with it then they did.
Quote by DotSick
All my bushes have is weed and alcohol D:

All my bushes are weed...

Also, why not report it to the police or put an ad up on Craig's list saying "Lost guitar, contact me if this is yours and you have proof it's yours."

Or... keep it if it's good

Also, it looks like a mid nineties RG... I'm probably wrong.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Last edited by darrenjables at Jan 25, 2009,