Orange triangle.

Anyways, where i live it snows. A lot. So to get around we drive quads/four wheelers/ whatever you want to call them and pull people on snowboards this used to be for fun, but now its just how we get around. (We dont just pull them either. We usually get launched off snowbanks and things like that.)
We also do this in the summer with skateboards, but i dont expect to on a skateboard for another three to five months.

So now we need something new to do for fun. Suggestions?

EDIT: Ok yes, i am sorry for my english. Im not exactly "down with the lingo"...... im not very good at all with grammar.

The question is, What do you do for fun in the winter?
Thats right. Im a f***in January 09'er. Saugen Sie es, Sheiskopf!

^ That is an improper greeting.
Last edited by ichkommeaus.... at Jan 25, 2009,
That makes two of us.

I would say something helpful, but your sig calls me a **** head, so, no.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I would say something helpful, but your sig calls me a **** head, so, no.

Not necesarily. if you were to call me a f***in 09'er for something stupid that i said, then yes, that is directed towards you. But you didnt so dont make assumptions.

You know thats illegal right?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by ichkommeaus....
So now we need something new to do for fun. Suggestions?

Blow up your ATVs.
Quote by ichkommeaus....
Not necesarily. if you were to call me a f***in 09'er for something stupid that i said, then yes, that is directed towards you. But you didnt so dont make assumptions.

Das irony ist killing mich.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Jan 25, 2009,
You need to go a step up and put a roap through a mattress and pull it with your car.
Gir vs. Wild :a man with foreskin is like a mule with a spinning wheel, nobody knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it