I was wondering how I could make my Morley PWB true bypass. I've looked on google, and only two relevant threads came up. One was of someone who wanted to replace the gain boost with a bypass switch (which I don't want to do), and the other kinda ended when someone pointed out that the volume pedal mode makes this impossible. If that is the case, I'd gladly sacrifice the volume mode for true bypass (it's not very good. You can't even use it to mute the signal completely, and I don't have much use for a volume pedal anyway. In fact, I'd like to get rid of it, it's kind of annoying). Also, I don't mind not having LED indicators (it didn't originally have them, I don't want to have to drill more holes and do extra wiring), so I'm probably going to use a DPDT switch
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
im not very familiar with that particular pedal but if its not already true bypass its probably a solid state component integral to the circut doing the switching. the easiest way to get true bypass would to build your own fx loop controller type pedal with as many loops as you need that are true bypass. then you can just leave any pedals you want on all the time and just use the box to include the loop that its on when you want it and have a true bypass to cut it out without butchering the circut board.
Any other suggestions?
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.