Poll Options
View poll results: Is shalika a troll?
Yes
106 88%
No
15 12%
Voters: 121.
Page 1 of 3
Those of you who are aussie and use myspace have probably heard of a girl called shalika. She is this chick who goes on myspace and talks about how cool she is and how she hates fat people and how she would bash up retards and well the list of stupid **** she says is too long for me to be bothered to write.
This is her myspace www.myspace.com/xxshalikabaybexx

So who thinks she's just a big fat troll and who thinks she's for real?
I personally think that without a doubt she is a troll
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
why does this necessitate a thread?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
does she live under a bridge?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Does she have like a shoe fetish?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
The one in the bra is gross. I dunno why I clicked that..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I stopped reading at this;

Movies mean girls is the best movie ever.
Books I don't read books. eww, who does that?? I have better things to do with my time.
Quote by metaldud536
Isn't ironic how they all have to add her as a friend to leave a hate comment?

Well that is what she is probably doing to get more friends. Act like a total bitch to get hate comments, but what do they have to do to leave them? Add her. They all fell for her scheme.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by bendystraw
I stopped reading at this;

Oh come on! Mean Girls WAS a good movie.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

that has to be the worst song ever written

granted i only listened to the first 5 seconds of it but still
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh come on! Mean Girls WAS a good movie.

Yeah, i love Tina Fey. I tried to put in the other interests, but i quickly edited it because Her capitalization and grammar was so bad.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
Those of you who are aussie and use myspace have probably heard of a girl called shalika. She is this chick who goes on myspace and talks about how cool she is and how she hates fat people and how she would bash up retards and well the list of stupid **** she says is too long for me to be bothered to write.
This is her myspace www.myspace.com/xxshalikabaybexx

So who thinks she's just a big fat troll and who thinks she's for real?
I personally think that without a doubt she is a troll

Get away citizen, go homeಠ_ಠ
I have Myspace.
I'm Aussie..
Why have I not heard this..

Edit: So lemme get this straight..
She is Bi.. but she hates emos for their "homoness"?
Last edited by Cianyx at Jan 25, 2009,
One of the best trolls i've seen recently.

My god, she's talented.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by Cianyx
I have Myspace.
I'm Aussie..
Why have I not heard this..

Because you're not winning any popularity contests.
Quote by vintage x metal

Heh, have you read her blog about homosexuality?

Despite her sexual orientation being set to "bisexual", she is incredibly homophobic. This just contributes to the blindingly obvious fact that she is a troll.

I left her a comment on her blog:

"Clearly you're just a stupid troll, as you have your own orientation set to "bisexual" on your profile (and yet seem only to like "hot guys", whilst being strongly homophobic). And I mean troll in both the internet sense of the word, and the fact that your profile pictures strongly resemble a troll. Your shoulders are thoroughly manly. Do not be proud of this fact."

Even if she's not a troll, and really is a spoilt, idiotic, homophobic, egocentric, chav-tastic bitchslut, I hope she'll take a moment to at least reassess her liking for short sleeved tops. Normally attacking a girl's physical attributes is something I would consider beneath me, but I am willing to make an exception in the case of homophobes who wish to kill all homeless people in between questioning the humanity of gay people.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Get away citizen, go homeಠ_ಠ

wtf?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by ShaLika
i was just remmembering the last concert i went to and it was this slipknot one, like im not fullllly a slipknot fan but theyre pretty kool and my friend gave me a free ticket, the concert was so cool except for the loser chick.. this girl who was bagging me out for wearing all pink like what the ****? i was easily the hottest person there, and the stupid dog bagging me was like an asian anyway so i was like 'excuse me but you're an asian you shouldnt even BE at this concert. cos the only music asians have ever written is like chopsticks on piano' i dunno if thats tru but it sounded rite, and whatever and she looked like she was gonna cry which is probs cos shes asian and asians cry all the time thats why their eyes are so wrinkly, i swear they're such retards and she goes 'at least im not dressed all preppy' and i was like '**** you bitch' i mean HELLO??? im not ****ing preppy, im a gangsta-punk.

Yes. She is.

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by esther_mouse

Despite her sexual orientation being set to "bisexual", she is incredibly homophobic. This just contributes to the blindingly obvious fact that she is a troll.

"Clearly you're just a stupid troll, as you have your own orientation set to "bisexual" on your profile (and yet seem only to like "hot guys", whilst being strongly homophobic). And I mean troll in both the internet sense of the word, and the fact that your profile pictures strongly resemble a troll. Your shoulders are thoroughly manly. Do not be proud of this fact."

Even if she's not a troll, and really is a spoilt, idiotic, homophobic, egocentric, chav-tastic bitchslut, I hope she'll take a moment to at least reassess her liking for short sleeved tops. Normally attacking a girl's physical attributes is something I would consider beneath me, but I am willing to make an exception in the case of homophobes who wish to kill all homeless people in between questioning the humanity of gay people.

That comment probably won't be on there for very long. She has deleted all the comments i've made about her being a troll... further evidence of the fact that she is a troll.

But even if she is a troll she must have an incredible amount of self esteem to be able to cope with all the abuse and attacks on her looks. Also, she's pretty brave considering that if someone recognized her down the street they may want to start a fight with her

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
I think I may be a bit enthnocentric now. Im sorry I can't help it.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Oh man those voice comments are hilarious. Also, I found out where the **** that ****ty hip-hop was coming from.
Pat_s1EDIT: Man, in that pic where she has the hat on, she looks just like my friend Josh, who is in fact a dude, except with something resembling breasts and a skirt...
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jan 25, 2009,
She does it 4 teh profyle vewz. She's pretty hideous, to be honest.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
That comment probably won't be on there for very long. She has deleted all the comments i've made about her being a troll... further evidence of the fact that she is a troll.

But even if she is a troll she must have an incredible amount of self esteem to be able to cope with all the abuse and attacks on her looks. Also, she's pretty brave considering that if someone recognized her down the street they may want to start a fight with her

Lol, true. I suspect that it's secretly Tom of Myspace, trollin' it up for laffs.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I hope she gets raped and killed by a homeless homosexual, and shoved in a dumpster

Oh the irony
I love the poll results...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
so yeh i LUVVV partying and going out. i'm aroused by HOT SEXY GUYS with BLONDE hair thats SPIKY who are PUNKS and can bash losers, omg it was so funny the other day at the supermarket cos these emo dudes were fully acting like homos, i mean everyone knows every single emo ALIVE is a homo, but whatever he was showing his retarded homoness OFF in PUBLIC, way to ewww people out so my bf goes up to him and was like "do you mind not doing that **** in public?" and the ****ing faggot guy he was speaking to fully gave him the finger, so then my bf punched him in the face and i SWEAR would have beat the **** out of him but shopping centres have their dogg security, which is ****t but lucky for that fag. if we EVER see him out in public i swear he's gonna die. the world doesnt need homos anyway.

Name: Shalika King (I'm gonna change my last name to Queen wen I turn 18)
Age: Sweet 16 gonna spread my wings legs omg i luv that song
Sexualtity: Bisexuallll and proud

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Lol it's a man making fun of the myspace ***** stereotype.

Check out the videos on her myspace, if it's a man then he's either a tranny or has someone acting for him

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
You know what? After reading through that, I've decided she's right. We DON'T need fags and homeless people.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by esther_mouse

Listen to the voice comments

"and twist it until you **** out your liver, you huge bitch"
"Some Girls Just Have It All"

Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
"btw can the idiots who keep saying ashlee simpson isnt punk just SHUT THA FUKKK UP, she *IS* punk, if u actually listen to her lyrics she has a song where she talks about beating someone up which is punk so **** up k."

Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
Quote by monotony777
"btw can the idiots who keep saying ashlee simpson isnt punk just SHUT THA FUKKK UP, she *IS* punk, if u actually listen to her lyrics she has a song where she talks about beating someone up which is punk so **** up k."

Holy Steve Zissou, that seals the deal.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by monotony777

Using her logic..
CC is the most punkiest band ever
Page 1 of 3