Ebay results

I was just suprised by this. These aren't even the best deals I found, but wow.... 6 dollars for some of those pedals, 11 for a multi-effect...

If this is spam, tell me, and I'll delete it, but this just surprised me...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Look at how long is left- several days. Price often starts low, and there is often a reserve. They aren't deals until they're sold.

That's true. Although, on one of those pages there's a dunlop crybaby bass wah going for a little over $3. Even with the $12 shipping cost, that's a hell of a deal. There was no reserve and not a terribly long time left. I bet it will be sold at a great price, but who knows.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
First time on ebay?
Gear
American Deluxe Stratocaster
Deluxe Reverb Reissue
True, Delirium, but some of the ones I've seen under $6 are in their last few hours.

Quote by clyne39
First time on ebay?

As a musician, yes.
The trick to eBay is knowing which products to look out for.

For example, anything that Peavey made in the 80's/early 90's is almost guaranteed to sound good, feel good, and be practically indestructible. The T-40 is a prime example of this. You can get one for under $300 if you look, but they're better quality than anything Fender has ever produced, and a good deal more innovative.

Anyway...Peavey rant aside, there are quite a few brands with low resale values that you can take advantage of. Carvin is also a big one, as are G&L and Schecter, and quite a few others.
Nope, no sig here.