hey guys

I've been looking around for a new amp for in my bedroom.

I would really like a good 2 12 combo amp. (Tubes only)

I like to play a lot of classic and heavy rock, and metal.

the guitar's i have

Gibson les paul studio
Ibanez RG with a floyd rose (it's not an exact model because i put it together) the pickups are a dimarzio D-sonic in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck

and I just ordered a ibanez RGR421EXFM the 2009 model

price range is between 500-1000 dollars (Canadian) so like 450-850 us
Last edited by XJudX at Jan 25, 2009,
Try out everything you can find, that's the best thing to do. But lets see, Bugera might be a good choice if you understand their reliability issues and all. You could also get a peavey 6505 in that price range. But yeah just try everything out you can get your hands on, and scour Craigslist for deals.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
i am not really familiar with Bugera what are these reliability issues do they have??

and i know the price range is a little low, but its because i am probably getting a mesa boogie dual rectifier for a 1000. if that falls through i will have a lot more.

and i will go take a look at craigslist
Quote by XJudX
i am not really familiar with Bugera what are these reliability issues do they have??

and i know the price range is a little low, but its because i am probably getting a mesa boogie dual rectifier for a 1000. if that falls through i will have a lot more.

and i will go take a look at craigslist

that's pretty cheap for a dual recto.
used?
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
yea a buddy of mine is going off to school next year and needs the money.

but i don't know if he'll go for it he loves it A LOT. (and who wouldn't)