so my cat died about to 2 weeks ago, i had her for all of my life, 15 years, and i was wondering, would it be worth while get a second cat, would that help me get over it, or just make it worse, please help
I had to put my cat down a year ago idk I just moved on
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
kittens make everything better
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
I don't know if you should get another one, sorry about that guy. It is like losing a family member ain't it. What happen to it.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
that sucks dude. i've had 2 cats die on me.

i wouldn't get a new one immediately. give it a few months at least.
Just remember the joy that the animal brought you... you made that animal's life so much better then it would have been stuck in a shelter or wherever you got it.
I have had five cats die or run away over the years, and im only fourteen. get a new one it'll help, or even get a dog. they are more of a commitment though
I wouldn't get one right away, but when I did I would get a kitten so it could be like a new start.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
my poor cat isn't too far behind. diagnosed with CRF a few months ago. he has good days and bad days. i just try to make him as comfortable and content as possible..

sorry about your loss
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I'm sorry for your loss. I say, get a new cat when you feel you are ready. When my dog died back when I was 12, my family waited all summer before we got a new dog. Any sooner and it would probably have felt like we just cold-heartedly replaced our old dog, like he wasn't ever there.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by OneTimer1127
Get the smallest cat possible, and name it Tank, or Rhino, or Mr. Balls

I'm so naming my next cat Mr. Balls.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
yo dawg I herd you like dead cats so I took a shovel and killed My Cat! So now you Can Mourn My cat WHILE mourning YOUR cat!!!!!
get a black lab and name it n***er,
my friend calls his dog this..its one of the funniest things you could ever imagine.
thanks guys, i think i'll wait a while and maybe rescue one from somewhere, not sure yet thought.

EDIT:
Quote by Ibanez69
yo dawg I herd you like dead cats so I took a shovel and killed My Cat! So now you Can Mourn My cat WHILE mourning YOUR cat!!!!!

Last edited by PollyWntsCrack at Jan 26, 2009,
i killed a bunch of kittens once when i was 8 i put them in a ice chest to keep them safe from the dogs and they ran out of oxygen or heat dont really know
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )