Hey
i was thinking about buying a MF ring mod, im real big into pink floyd and i wanted to make some of those crazy ass sounds, even though i know they had a keyboard and all this other stuff. Ive been looking at youtube videos of people using the ring mod and they seem to only use it as a tremelo, if anyone knows any other uses for it i would like to know. If you could post youtube links that would be appreciated. Also if you could suggest some pedals that make crazy ass sounds ( ex: digitech whammy)

All help appreciated, thank you
Glass - Incubus. Mike Einziger uses it a bit. Reviews have said it's a little limited, from what I've read.
Quote by aseme

ehh, idk, not to impressed, although that did remind me of yet another question. is there a pedal that provides just drum beats? i know the cheapest boss loop pedal has a drum thing on there, but is there a pedal that just does drums?

btw, thank you for your help
If you aren't impressed by the Adrenalinn 3 you haven't looked at it thoroughly enough. The Adrenalinn series pedals are ridiculous.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

ah okay, ill re look at it, thank you all for your suggestions

any ideas on the drum pedal? ( yes i know the addrenalinn has one)