I have a Tremol-No for sale here that I just took out of my RG. It works great, locks up nicely in hardtail mode and it makes changing strings 100x easier. Anyway, I put EMGs in the RG and permanently blocked the trem so I could use the rear cavity for the 9v batteries. So I cannot use this great piece of gear. It's in like new condition, and comes with the 2 allen wrenches to install. This is the small clamp version with the deep c. Heres a link to the website.

http://www.tremol-no.com/products.asp

I'm looking for 35 shipped. These go about 48 plus shipping on EvilBay. Paypal preffered.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
Quote by xnatex
are you open to trades?

Sure.
Line 6 M13
Hmm, if you took this out of your RG, I'd assume it'd fit a Lo-Pro Edge then as well?

I think I shall buy this, then I'll actually be able to use my Ibanez for more than Standard tuning
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Hmm, if you took this out of your RG, I'd assume it'd fit a Lo-Pro Edge then as well?

I think I shall buy this, then I'll actually be able to use my Ibanez for more than Standard tuning

Yeah it should work just fine. You can double check the website, but I'm almost certain the small clamp fits all Ibanez trems. I hated thats I couldn't tune to drop D without this. I like the fun of a trem bridge, but the tuning sucks.
Line 6 M13
Quote by Matt in Jerzey
Yeah it should work just fine. You can double check the website, but I'm almost certain the small clamp fits all Ibanez trems. I hated thats I couldn't tune to drop D without this. I like the fun of a trem bridge, but the tuning sucks.

For sure, I LOVE my Ibanez, but I just haven't been playing in Standard lately and I haven't played the guitar in probably the past 3 months

Looks like it should fit my trem. PM me your PayPal address and I'll take it off your hands
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
PM'd you about payment
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Sold pending payment.
Line 6 M13
Payment should be coming later today. PM'd you my address
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com