Page 1 of 2
What would you get?

For me, probably like the guy in the foreground here or maybe the one on the right.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Jon Bon Jovi post-80's hair metal era.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
im not really picky, maybe some spikes later. or a short mohawk. i kinda like it how it is now.
I used to have a 10 inch tall mohawk. I had to drive with my head sideways.... >.> Maybe that's why all the hardcore punk kids drive jeeps, eh?

Then I shaved it, grew it out after about a year, it got long and really REALLY poofy. I got sick of it so I cut it down to 2 inches long.

Now I want a mullet. Or a skullet.
not really a hairCUT, i just want my hair longer.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I wouldn't care about hair but I'd kill to have a bad ass beard like Scott Ian from Anthrax. That'd be bad ass
Guitars

Epiphone 1958 Ebony Explorer
Fender Standard Stratocaster

Amp/Gear

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

Gunnery Sergeant of the Megadeth Military
PM BlackciN to join/get ranking
i cant believe no one has mentioned this yet.

last time i check, you can have any haircut in the world. just when you go to get it cut tell them you want it like this. how else do you think those people got it to look like that
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Of all the places to teleport, you chose a huge ball of fire?
Quote by Dyrannik

Reminds me of The Edge.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Jason Becker circa '85.

Any of Dave Grohl's post-Nirvana looks.

Or Neal Schon's old fro.
Quote by cpt jaredkent
i cant believe no one has mentioned this yet.

last time i check, you can have any haircut in the world. just when you go to get it cut tell them you want it like this. how else do you think those people got it to look like that

Not necessarliy an option. My hair can not be easily put into a fro like mentioned, for example. It just doesn't take well to perms. Not to mention differences in the structures of our heads and faces mean that it won't be the same.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jan 26, 2009,
id probably get the haircut i have right now...because thats the one i want...and thats why i have it.

if you dont have the balls to actually get the haircut you want dont pretend that you want it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
id probably get the haircut i have right now...because thats the one i want...and thats why i have it.

if you dont have the balls to actually get the haircut you want dont pretend that you want it.

thank you

i think the OP thinks that a haircut is something you have to work extremely hard to achieve and practice everyday to get the way you want.

it's a haircut, if you want it a certain way then get it cut that way. Its not like certain haircuts are only for the rich and famous, they don't get extremely expensive the cooler they look.

rediculous
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Well my hair is a little too short for the style I want and it'll take ages for it to grow that long.

Quote by toton1989
Well my hair is a little too short for the style I want and it'll take ages for it to grow that long.

so sack up and grow it that way.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
so sack up and grow it that way.

Why are you and cpt jaredkent getting so pissy about this topic? I just asked this question for fun. Like if you could INSTANTLY get any hairstyle without having to grow it or cut it. you guys should chill.

I think that these "if you could have" threads should be limited to things that not EVERY SINGLE PERSON EVER can just randomly decide to get.
You're*
lol.

you should learn not not take internet forums so seriously.

*insert internet serious business picture*

any haircut worth having, is a haircut worth growing your hair out for. ive been growing my hair out for over 2 years and its still not where i want it. it takes time, but its very much worth it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by woodenbandman
Brett Michaels'

So I'm guessing you want hair extensions?
Quote by edthesped23
I wouldn't care about hair but I'd kill to have a bad ass beard like Scott Ian from Anthrax. That'd be bad ass

Badass beard is badass?
Quote by toton1989
Why are you and cpt jaredkent getting so pissy about this topic? I just asked this question for fun. Like if you could INSTANTLY get any hairstyle without having to grow it or cut it. you guys should chill.

i'm not being pissy about it, i'm just saying a haircut isn't hard to achieve. You came off in your original post as it being something only very few could have. you put the haircut on the pedestal so to speak
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Ha touche man. Well I kinda am referring to his beard in the later days where its way longer and looks cooler. And excuse me for being redundant. I apologize.
Guitars

Epiphone 1958 Ebony Explorer
Fender Standard Stratocaster

Amp/Gear

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

Gunnery Sergeant of the Megadeth Military
PM BlackciN to join/get ranking
Quote by edthesped23
Ha touche man. Well I kinda am referring to his beard in the later days where its way longer and looks cooler. And excuse me for being redundant. I apologize.

It's all good my friend. I'm just playing.
Quote by Dance_of_Death

any one of these will do

OMG.
Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
Page 1 of 2