Call him troy...
-Almost raped my gf before
-Total drunkie
-Possible Druggie
-Aggressive
-Douchebag
-"Player"
-Dating a slut named "Sandra"

Ok, so this dude named troy lived in texas. Hes a sophmore. Then theres his girlfriend sandra. So my gf went to texas to visit her brother for the summer. She became friends with him...devoloping a small crush on him. But she didnt know that much about him that'll change her mind. So over there, they were at a party, and she was in his room hanging out, then he almost raped her, but got caught, and police became involved, then she left back to california(here). During May I asked her out, so then when we were going to 9th grade but at different schools. she goes to a far one. So troy messages me to apologize, and i say ok. then he said "What school is she going to?" I told him....I wish i hadnt...so he went there and he still stalks her and stuff, hes saying "why wont u lose ur bf and get with me" and stuff like that,
So hes doing anything he can to break us appart, he once came up to her to give her a hug from behind unexpectly, but "touches her" during the hug, she hit him with a book after, and leaves. Hes now spreading rumors like her and him have sex and stuff.
Now this is pissing me off, im not gonna kick his ass, i dont even wanna see his ****ing face at all. some other dude thats sandras cousin is helping me out. he told me hes gonna take him to a bar and gt him drunk and kick his ass. well idk whats gonna happen and all of this is pissing me off, i dont even know him and hes telling his friends he kicked my ass. So i dont wanna ignore him either hes just gonna keep bothering us. We cant tell the teachers or school, vecause he'll straight out tell her parents that we had sex and thought she was pregnant, and trust me, her parents will kill me. Im just stuck....
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
I'm not going to bother reading that but I will tell you that if someone is hassling your lady and, assuming you have feelings for said lady, it's your job to take care of them no matter what.
Police.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I would break his ribs with a bat, but that's assault with a deadly weapon...dam laws.
Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
kill it with fire

seriously though, beat the **** out of him.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Last edited by iantheman at Jan 26, 2009,
Hmm..

Dont go towards the Law and be a rat

Tell him leave her alone, if not.

Stand up for yourself, if you lose, at least you gain more respect fightin like a man than runnin like a bitch
Quote by Veritas_Saint
Hmm..

Tell him leave her alone, if not.

Stand up for yourself with an aluminum baseball bat. If you lose, at least you gain more respect fightin like a man than runnin like a bitch

fixed
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Yeah...pretty easy answer. Tell him to **** off. He doesn't. You fight him.
Well I dont wanna get involved with violence because...hes pretty dangerous n stuff and his friends..damn...god knows their just like him and they come for me. im not gonna fight or anything so yeah...
Quote by mrcrono
I'm not going to bother reading that but I will tell you that if someone is hassling your lady and, assuming you have feelings for said lady, it's your job to take care of them no matter what.

yupyup..not just for your GF, should be for any female you know, if someone almost raped someone i know, i would get him....drug him to sleep chop off his manhood and when he wakes up i'll have a never ending loop of the song Detachable Penis playin on his radio
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Mannypedraza
Well I dont wanna get involved with violence because...hes pretty dangerous n stuff and his friends..damn...god knows their just like him and they come for me. im not gonna fight or anything so yeah...

Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Mannypedraza

Im 100% words WILL NOT stop this.

Violence may be the only answer for this one

is this girl really worth fightin for?

theres more fish in the sea boyo
Quote by Veritas_Saint

Grow the **** up and stop listening to advice that gangster-rappers are giving you. The police are there precisely for things like this.
kill her so she wont be harassed anymore
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
Quote by mrcrono

I bothered reading the post and... I have to agree with this guy, after knowing that you were the one telling him where to find the girl and the situation being that you cannot seek help from police or parents. Man, you really know what to do, I mean, I guess the right thing would be go to police and parents, but since you're afraid of that it is just one option for you. Or (notice I don't say this as an option) being a complete coward and leave the girl alone and run away from the whole thing, anyway if you don´t have the courage to face that guy or the police/parents you don't deserve her at all.
Quote by Mannypedraza

Wow, your not a very good boyfriend. He'll probably try to rape her again cause he knows your not going to do anything.
Quote by irishstang_87

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
Quote by mrcrono
Grow the **** up and stop listening to advice that gangster-rappers are giving you. The police are there precisely for things like this.

??

i dont know how it is where you guys live, but in brooklyn, the law is the last place we ask for help.

but thats just how it is here
fight him or go to the cops. the only thing you can do
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
wow, some BRILLIANT ideas in this thread! Tell him to stop, and if he doesn't, fight him! THAT'LL stop him, because he sure as hell won't recover within a few days and be even angrier than before! If he has violent friends, don't use that as a warning not to cause trouble, get YOUR friends and start a miniature GANG WAR! There's a little thing called the law that helps solve these problems. You ever heard of sexual harassment? It's the most useful method of dealing with these situations. In fact, it's become SO useful that it's even been used to falsely prosecute innocent men. IT WORKS. Don't act like a fifteen year old gangbanger with something to prove.
Quote by mrcrono

Never been called that before.
Quote by irishstang_87

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by Union Jake
Well, I think you should tell school/parents about it. You said that he would tell them about you and her having sex and being worried about her getting pregnant, but you also said he constantly spreads rumours, so if you tell them about the rumours and lies you can just say that's just another lie.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
From the words of Primus:

We had our words, a common spat. So I kissed him upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat.

My name is Mud
no, if he EVER touchs her, i will ****ing kill him, i just rather keep us both away from this, im just trying to avoid as much as trouble as i can
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
wow, some BRILLIANT ideas in this thread! Tell him to stop, and if he doesn't, fight him! THAT'LL stop him, because he sure as hell won't recover within a few days and be even angrier than before! If he has violent friends, don't use that as a warning not to cause trouble, get YOUR friends and start a miniature GANG WAR! There's a little thing called the law that helps solve these problems. You ever heard of sexual harassment? It's the most useful method of dealing with these situations. In fact, it's become SO useful that it's even been used to falsely prosecute innocent men. IT WORKS. Don't act like a fifteen year old gangbanger with something to prove.

Fuck you for taking the gang war angle before I could get here...

But seriously, if you don't want to fight him, don't fight him. If he doesn't want to fight, quit telling him to. How hard is it for your girlfriend to not be around this guy?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Why not rat him out to the school or parents, and if he tells about the pregnancy scar, claim hes lying?

Scum of the type he sounds to be need to be handled legally.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Mannypedraza
no, if he EVER touchs her, i will ****ing kill him, i just rather keep us both away from this, im just trying to avoid as much as trouble as i can

He ALREADY touched her. You know, when he almost RAPED her. And again after he starting STALKING her, went in for a hug, and FELT HER UP.

I feel like I'm talking to Radio.
i cant beleive i didnt think of lying
but shes a virgin so they can do taht thing to see if shes a virgin or not and trust me, her mom will do it
Quote by Mannypedraza
i cant beleive i didnt think of lying
but shes a virgin so they can do taht thing to see if shes a virgin or not and trust me, her mom will do it

Hate to break it to you, but the virgin test is a myth.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by mrcrono
He ALREADY touched her. You know, when he almost RAPED her. And again after he starting STALKING her, went in for a hug, and FELT HER UP.

I feel like I'm talking to Radio.

i'm starting to relate to you on that one
idk if i can trust you.
Well its true because they check if the girls hymen is torn to see
Quote by silent caution
yupyup..not just for your GF, should be for any female you know, if someone almost raped someone i know, i would get him....drug him to sleep chop off his manhood and when he wakes up i'll have a never ending loop of the song Detachable Penis playin on his radio

Oh lawdy, iz tat sum penor?
Page 1 of 4