That Quadruple Bypass Burger looks fucking delicious...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I would so do some of the girls in that restaurant.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I have never been more proud to be an American.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jan 26, 2009,
Apparently, if you finish the Quadruple Bypass Burger, the hot nurse lady will wheel you out to your vehicle.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
That's ****ing Awsome!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
refer to maddox..he knows all.

but to answer the question
headbutting the sidewalk is the best way. ..period.
Quote by Seryaph
Apparently, if you finish the Quadruple Bypass Burger, the hot nurse lady will wheel you out to your vehicle.

Do you think she's seeing anybody?
Quote by vintage x metal

That is ****ing disgusting
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Do you think she's seeing anybody?

Apparently, some dude finished the Quadruple Bypass in 1 min and 57 seconds. So I would assume that she is seeing him, waiting for the day when a manlier man can consume that behemoth in less than 1 min 55 seconds.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Vernalagnia
That is ****ing disgusting

Agreed.

I prefer a home made burger.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Q: Why don't you carry diet coke?

A: Next question.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Seryaph
Apparently, some dude finished the Quadruple Bypass in 1 min and 57 seconds. So I would assume that she is seeing him, waiting for the day when a manlier man can consume that behemoth in less than 1 min 55 seconds.

Bring it on!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Seryaph

Sign me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHyzf2X-BH4&feature=player_embedded

The good Doc is a pimp!
Last edited by huevos at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by Seryaph

Actually, it says on the site 1 min 47 seconds.

I think they could totally make that burger more unhealthy. Deep fry the onion rings, add bacon, maybe take away the tomatoes or deep fry them too. THAT would increase the chances of giving you a heart attack.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by Ikilledkenny
Actually, it says on the site 1 min 47 seconds.

I think they could totally make that burger more unhealthy. Deep fry the onion rings, add bacon, maybe take away the tomatoes or deep fry them too. THAT would increase the chances of giving you a heart attack.

I think, to be honest, that it is more the sheer mass of the thing, as opposed to whether the toppings are fried or not, that will get you.

They are literally trying to end someone's life. Anyone over 350 lbs. eats for free all day and everyday.

I think if they can advertise that their food has finally killed someone, they can use it as a publicity tool.

Call me Charlie.
Last edited by Seryaph at Jan 26, 2009,
Deep fried in pure lard!

these people should have to pay the health system the price of saving a heart attack victim's life for every burger they sell.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
Deep fried in pure lard!

these people should have to pay the health system the price of saving a heart attack victim's life for every burger they sell.

Coincidentally, this would make my family obscenely rich.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
Coincidentally, this would make my family obscenely rich.

*Sigh*

Ok...Tell me why?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
*Sigh*

Ok...Tell me why?

Haha, My old man is an Interventional Cardiologist. People from all over the South-east and -west come in to my home town to see him and his heart group for Cardiovascular and other problems. Half of his patients are on Medicare or Medicaid, so either way, he would bank.

Call me Charlie.