I just recently got a book to help my singing get better. THe book i got is set your voice free. The audio exercises. I jsut got done with a full exercise , it was about 20 min totaly. Gag ga , gogo, nah nah nah, no no no. Doing this to piano keys. I was doing it with my mic and listen to myself to my headphones. It sounded right to what i was matching. Few times i strayed away from the keys. THen he would do it again and i match it. When i got done. I felt this lump in my throat. I immediately went and grabbed a cold bottle of water from the fridge. Why did this happen? Is he changing my voice from crap to good? AM i ruinin my voice? I dont think it helped that i drank beer today either they might have been very dehydrated.

well i dont think it was the beer cause i always drink and sing. What he was doing was real exercises. So maybe my dinging needs not to be mixed with alcohol. Also i had ice cream about 30 min before i sung. SO maybe cause of the mucus i was straining to hit them notes that i can usually hit. Also its cold in my house . Winter NY 11 below . Lota of factors hehe
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Delete this thread and post your question in The Only Singing Thread (stickied at the top of the page).
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.