Today I went to guitar center to buy a footswitch for my amp, and some strap locks.

And there was no one abailiable to ask questions to so I was walking around waiting and I saw on the wall...

A Used Ibanez JS for $500 USD

I am so pissed that I don't have Sufficient funds at the time.

At least it's likely to be there for a while. Not that many technical shredders in my town XD
What model?

If it's a JS1000 or one of the higher end models then you need to rob someone and buy that thing.

If it's one of the lower end JS100 models then it's still a pretty good deal.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
What model?

If it's a JS1000 or one of the higher end models then you need to rob someone and buy that thing.

If it's one of the lower end JS100 models then it's still a pretty good deal.

It would almost have to be a 100 or something for that price. If it's not, then you'd best get your ski mask on and level a fucking bank or something.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Sounds like it must have been a JS100, which i wouldn't buy because the trem isn't worth the hassle (edge 3). Otherwise i'd go "eh." cuz i noticed the neck is a bit thicker than ibanez usually makes them and i think it feels blocky and slow imo.
If it IS a model higher than the JS100, you'd be silly not to buy it!
That price is like, a quarter (that's with exchanging it to GBP) of the actually price, mebbe less.
However if it's a 100 leave it. Plenty of good deals on them already.
Some of the newer ones are around $1000 I think...but as others have said, if it's not a 100 and it's in good condition, GET IT.
Yeah, I might try to Get my mom to Help me pay for it, I've only got like 100 bucks left from other crap I've bought recently...House work abounds...

Though I might just Buy a 1000 off of Mus. Friend, then Upgrade to a Floyd Rose after I have a Job.

XD
Last edited by Oujou at Jan 26, 2009,
If it's a JS100 leave it where it is, they're not all that great.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
If it's a JS100 leave it where it is, they're not all that great.

K.

Ask them to put it by for you if you really want it, they should be happy to help!