Quote by jamesdtsx

Well i own the 421 and its an awesome guitar, stays in tune, looks good, feels good, sounds good. Everything you want. Not sure bout the other but i highly recommend the RGR421EXFM. I've got the redish one but now its a lavender burst or somethin. Looks good tho.

O i see EDGE III.. Hoping your not divebombing or excessively abusing the trem. Otherwise it will last. Be careful if you choose it. Stilltho choose the 421
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by ShallowEndings
Well i own the 421 and its an awesome guitar, stays in tune, looks good, feels good, sounds good. Everything you want. Not sure bout the other but i highly recommend the RGR421EXFM. I've got the redish one but now its a lavender burst or somethin. Looks good tho.

O i see EDGE III.. Hoping your not divebombing or excessively abusing the trem. Otherwise it will last. Be careful if you choose it. Stilltho choose the 421

good i was thinking about the red ish 421 for a long time. how is the action? anything wrong with it that i should know about in advance?
My Metal (gp5) Songs

Quote by iimjpii

Quote by TEK34
A PE teachers got a shotput in the side of the dead

Head + dead = dead?
Quote by jamesdtsx
good i was thinking about the red ish 421 for a long time. how is the action? anything wrong with it that i should know about in advance?

Well i have my action high, with 12's and it doesnt concern me. But generally you'd have low action so meh. Setup = mischief.. (in a good way)
lol its a good guitar lets keep it at that.
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Jan 27, 2009,