I've been listening to zack wilde for a long time now and like his guitar sounds alot! anyone else? i have a hevvy metul guitar alredy but i feel like i need something more to get his squeals! my epiphone sg-400 sounds ril good stock but i read online someware that zack uses electronic pickups that make his squeals squeal more... my birthday's coming up and my mom said she'd buy me some as long as they're like that 100 $$$$! my marshall mg sounds ok too because zack uses marshall so my halfstack should do the job i think

k thnx guys!
??? no... my birthdays coming up and i want a pick up that can squeal like zacks. can u help or r u just rude?
dude the zw pickups are like 200. and to get installed is maybe another 30 or so...
Dude you want Metul? Get a spider III amp and Spider III guitar, PLUS a Spider III effects pedul, i heard ZaKk Wiylde uses them.
i suck but THATS OK!
my dad can install them. he has a sawdering iron and stuff... 200 is a lot though! anything cheaper?
line 6 sux! zack uses gibson and marshall i know that! ... unless he changed lately
yeah... it is alot and they are active pickups and it takes more than just "sawdering". you cant really find anything like what you want for 100
You aint gonna get anything active pick ups for $100 unless you get only one pick up, say for the bridge. EMG 81 would be suitable. as Zakk Wyldes set are 85s and 81. and a single 81 is $250 Aud. so probable around the $100 US mark
Quote by M3T4L-4-ME
line 6 sux! zack uses gibson and marshall i know that! ... unless he changed lately

He switched to daisy rock guitars.
do i need both? and i just caught my spelling mistake! i looked it up i meant soldering!

and also sry to line 6 users. they probably make good stuff i didn't mean to ofend!
i thought this COULD have been legit until I read about his MG halfstack.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
Quote by breaknahabit
Dude you want Metul? Get a spider III amp and Spider III guitar, PLUS a Spider III effects pedul, i heard ZaKk Wiylde uses them.

haha man that was too funny!
Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD MH-1000 String Thru w/SD's (brown ftw!)
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Amps/Pedals
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. Analog Reverb Pedal
Line 6 Spider III combo
true. you could get a single 81 for around 100. but you would then be mixing an active bridge pickup with a passive neck.
so i need a emg 81? quit lyin about zacks guitars, i kno ur tryin to mess with me cuz im new
For ****s sake, don't act like a mole attached to Zack Wyldes ass.

You will not get a Zakk Wylde tone by using a terrible solid state marshall mg. Never, never never ever. Don't even bother putting active EMGs, they won't work.

Your only solution is to get a proper Marshall Valve JCM 800 (I'm sure) plus OD pedal and EMGs. Besides his tone and playing is terrible anyway.

You can't say that we are wasting out time, we have to educate people like you to not waste money.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Hey, is there anyone else that inspires you apart from Zakk? Also, how old are you?

Thirdly, you could always save up for a signature Zakk Wylde guitar!
It's not the gear that makes you metul, it's the skill.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by vanshaya
It's not the gear that makes you metul, it's the skill.

Ignore that guy, if you buy a Line 6 Spider you'll be as good as Zakk Wylde. Its the best amp made.
you might as well just save up for a better guitar with emgs pre-installed and get a better amp. with tubes
zacks guitar is uggos! im a freshman n i cant afford that marshall u suggested. wuts rong with mine? it sounds really good!
wutr tubes? im pretty good for my age and i kno that the gear dont make the player but it cant help can it?!
Why i have never seen this level of stupidity from blues fans?

(or more like: from any other genree)
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
His name is spelled Zakk Wylde btw. Tubes are what was used before solid state electronics. The amp you have is solid state. Tube amps use vacuum tubes which seem to just sound better due to the way the signal is amplified through the tubes.
**** man. i'm tired. ****in with you guys has been fun, i enjoyed wasting your time :-d. have a good night and i'll see ya around!

peace gangstas
if you want metal tone its easy, just push highs and lows to 10 and put your mids to 0. turn up your distortion as far as it goes, and you got metal tone!

now, to show everyone how m4t3l you really are, go into guitar center, and pick the most expensive guitar and plug into the most expensive amp. make sure you change the tuning on the guitar to something like drop-b. because standard tuning isnt m4t3l. turn it up and if people leave, its because they can't compete with your l33t skillz.

thats how you become an uber m4t3l guitar player.
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
Quote by M3T4L-4-ME
ohhhh. wuts a pinch harmonic?

i think that would be the "squeals" you speak of
Quote by M3T4L-4-ME
ohhhh. wuts a pinch harmonic?

my point exactly
Quote by breaknahabit

You forgot the spider III picks!! :P
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
Quote by M3T4L-4-ME
**** man. i'm tired. ****in with you guys has been fun, i enjoyed wasting your time :-d. have a good night and i'll see ya around!

peace gangstas

you, are a funny funny man.
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
Quote by M3T4L-4-ME

peace gangstas

yeah... yew jus dun wanna sound lyke zome n00b
These threads are getting old, should be bannable offence, trolling to the extreme when people even still try to help.

sigh. :/
Why in god's name are you guys feeding the troll.

edit: Okay, I was late.O posted after reading the first post.
Why do you guys even bother? That guy was so obviously just a troll.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Last edited by gucio93 at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by jimithrash
quit wastin every1's time havent ya got anythin better to do ..

you dont have to read and reply to every thread so your wasting your own time

man every ones been rude