Hey guys,

Anybody know the setlist for Bullet for my Valentine in Melbourne tomorrow night?

Thanks.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Would you like to meet up with me, I think I want to go to. What's your number?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
Would you like to meet up with me, I think I want to go to. What's your number?

No.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Why? I like Bullet for my Valentine! I wouldn't dream of abducting you just because you can't find the hardcore forum!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Well, I wouldn't classify them as hardcore... Neither would Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_For_My_Valentine

Seriously, I'd just like to find the set-list here. Stop annoying me.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413
I wouldn't classify them as hardcore either - that's why I want to meet you so that we can protest that point together!

Quote by MHDrunk
I wouldn't classify them as hardcore either - that's why I want to meet you so that we can protest that point together!

LOL You crack me up so much MHD

TS... It would probably be a mix of new/old songs.
Quote by metalface211
Hey guys,

Anybody know the setlist for Bullet for my Valentine in Melbourne tomorrow night?

Thanks.

na na na nana nana
Bullet isn't metal! XD

Look for them on MA
Quote by MHDrunk

fine! I'll piss off to the hardcore forum.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413
Hey, come back! Drop by Mooroolbark station tomorrow with your BFMV shirt on!