Not sure what genre I would call this. Feel free to suggest one.

C4C as always, just leave a link =]
Attachments:
Cloudy Nights In Avalon.zip
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
I dont have any crits for this song too.I liked it alot.Can i say other than keep up the good work.

C4C???Yeah right......Thanks for nothing
Last edited by Imm0rtal at Jan 26, 2009,
First thing I noticed, the key signature. I knew right off the bat this was gonna be good, as it was using theory. ( Not saying songs that don't use it are bad, just to me a use of theory shows that you know what rules to break and bleh. )

The intro and transition into the verse was solid, and the verse was good. I really liked the Chorus. The interlude was cool too, I wished the guitar was heavier distorted though, it would've probably suited the song more, what with the crash and such that follows. It ended up having a smooth outro, and I really dug the way you changed up the last Chorus a little bit. I bet it's a fun song to play.

Overall, only a few things to say; got slightly repetitive, but nothing that vocals wouldn't fix.

Crit mine, please?
S.l.a.l.b. + G.i.a.
Thanks for the positive feedback!

Gizmo, I can assure you it is incredibly fun to play live =]
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Wow, this is a really nice piece Sorum. I like the intro and the clean parts all through the verse, and the 3/4 really gives it a cool feel, better than the 4/4 stuff on here with a generic 2-4 beat. The rest in the interlude feels a little long, but the strummed octaves come in and it turns into one of my favorite parts. The use of fret hand muting is cool. For the last chorus, I like how it's heavy and then backs off and goes into a fade. Very nice. Also, everything clean is amazing, and when it gets distorted it's very tasteful and you have some great parts in here.

8/10

How'd you do the fade out? I've been trying to figure it out forever.

Crit me?

Crit here
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Last edited by WyldChylde at Jan 26, 2009,
For the fade out, select the point where you want to start fading, hit F10 and place the volume to 0 (and check the box that says "All Tracks"), then use the drop-down menu to select how long it takes to fade.

I'm glad you like it, and I'll be sure to crit back
Quote by JoNnHannah

The Search [GP5] C4C