Page 1 of 2
Specs:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Mirage Blue (Flip-flop colour changing finish)
HSH
Basswood Body
5pc Maple/ Walnut Wizard Prestige Neck
Pearl Dot Inlays
Jumbo Frets
Edge Pro Bridge
Originally V7, S1 and V8 pickups - Upgraded to Bareknuckle Abraxas Humbuckers (B+ N) and Irish Tour Single Coil (M). I will include the original P/Us as well, if you want.

I'll add pics if there's any interest.

These guitars, unmodded, are now retailing for about £700 - GAK

I bought mine about a year ago, but my musical tastes have changed slightly again, and I prefer my Strat - mostly down to the looks. However, the neck on this RG - while incredible to play lead on - is a bit to flat and wide for me - with my small hands and rhythm playing I really want a smaller radius.

This guitar is incredible versatile and can play pretty much anything, the clean tones are exceptional, and overdriven it's smooth yet searing and cuts right through the mix.

The Edge Pro trem keeps tune perfectly, with the craziest whammy use, you might need to tune occasionally, but i rarely use it.

It is in, as far as I can tell, MINT condition, never been gigged or abused.

I wish I could keep this guitar, just for the occasional bit of lead I get around to doing, but with Uni coming up I can't really justify having a guitar I don't play on all the time.

I bought this guitar for about £600 (when the economy was a bit better...) and have put into it £300 worth of pickups (including getting them professionally installed and the whole guitar set-up perfectly).

So, my current asking price is £800 - cheaper than any higher end RG Prestige which you wouldn't have to switch the P/Us on.

For trades I'm looking at MIA Strats, G&L Legacy, other nice strat styled guitars. Also, if i'm incredibly lucky - PRS's Parker Fly's, Suhr's, Carvin's etc.
Might be interested in good tube amps. But basically, offer whatever you want, and we'll see...
Oh, and if anyone has one, I'd love a double humbucker strat/legacy....

Not actually too sure whether or not I want to sell/trade this yet, so I reserve the right to remove this from sale at any point.

Thanks
Adam
I have a PRS McCarty which I might be willing to trade for that guitar but I'd be wanting some cash from you as well as the guitar if you want. PM me if interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Afraid I just wouldn't have the cash to put in....

Cheers for the offer though
Adam
Fair enough! Good luck with the sale!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Anybody?
I'm really craving a carvin, but just need the funds....
I'll sell/trade with or without the new P/Us....

Anyone?
Adam
How much without the bareknuckles?
If they were Nailbombs I'd want them in :P
Pm me?
That's one mighty fine looking Guitar you have there sir, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass, the whole reason I'm selling is to get something with more of a vintage vibe...

Thanks for the offer though, if nothing else comes my way I may think about it again, but I
have to admit I have never really liked anything by Dean....

But yeah, if I change my mind and you've still not sold, I'll pm you
Adam
No worries. I'm not a major fan either, but they seemed to have had a relatively unspikey day when they made mine. ;]

Sure thing.
Yo Homes, To Belair
Did you get my Pm Taikisan?

Anyone else interested, it's an awesome guitar, just after something more vintage....
Adam
how about a 1987 charvel 475 deluxe?
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG560
Epiphone G400
Mesa Boogie Recto-verb
Peavey JSX
Marshall MG50
Details?

But I'd rather stay away from locking trems, as I don't use it at all, and so it's just a pain to tune.....

Cheers
Adam
Afraid not mate, same kinda idea as the RG - which is a) worth more, and b) probably a better made guitar imo. And i'm trying to get rid of it for something less modern/metal etc.

Plus, don't want a locking trem anymore, too annoying when changing tunings.
And, I've really never liked EMGs, or any actives.....

But thanks for the interest.
Cheers
Adam
Anybody?
I'm just looking for a nice (not super) strat styled guitar....
Adam
Also looking for delays, boosts/ODs, wahs.
And of course, strats.... but i'll consider other nice guitars
Or cash... offers?

Combinations of the 3....?

Someone is missing out on an awesome guitar, that doesn't get played atm here....
Adam
Recession hit I guess....

This is such an awesome guitar, shame I have to sell, but just realised Un is going to cost a lot....

Anybody?
Adam
That was 'Uni is going to cost a lot...'

Sorry for the double bump, just figured people wouldn't necessarily get what I had meant.
Adam
did you have any pics of this up?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Not at the moment, I can get some if you're are interested?
Just have to borrow my parent's camera.
Want any special pics, or certain things etc?
Adam
Quote by adzlee123
Not at the moment, I can get some if you're are interested?
Just have to borrow my parent's camera.
Want any special pics, or certain things etc?

nah just curious to how the guitar looks.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Ok, here come the pics

Full Shot, In Hardcase
Full Shot 2
Full Shot 3
Body 1
Body 2
Body 3
Body 4
Body 5
Edge Pro
Neck
Neck 2
Neck Joint
Locking Nut
Headstock
Back 1
Back 2
Backplate
All Access Neck Joint (AANJ)
Back of Neck
Back of Headstock
Bareknuckle Pickups Box
Ibanez Pickups

As you can see it's in great condition. Mainly looking for a straight sale (with original pickups or BKP's), but will entertain trades.
Adam
Anybody? Ideally need to sell this before the summer/Uni at the latest.

Can't believe nobody's snapped it up yet actually....
Adam
So are you still wanting £800 or are you going to come lower? I may be interested if I can sell something not sure though. Pm me
Replied to loads of Pm's about this, but noone's got back to me, so I guess any new offers?

Might be interested in small amps/multi fx for uni.
Also, Strats, teles (maybe), other non-pointy guitars (don't have to be fender/ whatever...)?
Adam
Really would love another strat, anyone?

Also, I'm perfectly up for selling without the BKP pickups. Would save anyone a love of dough - almost £300!
Adam
Just had a little play on this baby. Can't believe I have to sell it, honestly! If I didn't have Uni coming up....

Just did everything from some Jamiroquai, to Mayer, to Pearl Jam, GnR, Iron Maiden and Satriani. And it all sounded rich, detailed and just awesome tone.

Such an easy guitar to play. Wish I could keep it, just need funds for Uni stuff.

But I will entertain all trades as well. Specifically, I'm looking for Strats (HH, SSS, HSS, HSH), or delay/wah/OD/tuner pedals.

Also looking for either a small amp or multi fx to use for practice at uni.

Also, Strat P/Us.

Just offer anything guys!
Adam
It's taking me a lot to keep bumping this, temptation to keep it is strong...

But another chance for anyone to get an awesome axe for much less than it's worth....
Adam
Lovely guitar, wish I had the funds.

Free bump!!

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects: