can you plug your guitar into it the pod 2.0 with a regular instrument cable, and then run another instrument cable from the pod 2.0 into your amp? I know you can do this with a pod x3, but i don't feel like payin $400 for it considering the only major difference i see is the whole dual channel thing. Useless to me.
dude, the X3 has more than just dual tone. the amp models are a lot better and more plentiful, its compatible with more footswitches, you can edit your patches on the computer with USB, you can record sound through USB, you get XLR in's to mic stuff, and you can name your patches. i'd look into saving for at least the XT, cause the 2.0 is a bit "outdated" imo. in answer to your question, yes you can, just take a chord from the left output and go into an amp. or you can use a stereo setup and run it through two amps, since theres two outputs
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by dcvlehr
can you plug your guitar into it the pod 2.0 with a regular instrument cable, and then run another instrument cable from the pod 2.0 into your amp? I know you can do this with a pod x3, but i don't feel like payin $400 for it considering the only major difference i see is the whole dual channel thing. Useless to me.

Yeah you can, but your thoughts on the X3 are way off base.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
nutinpwnsgibson has the right idea, but i have a comment on the dual tone (which wasn't a major x3 selling point for me either) even in headphones, using 2 of the same amps, you can pan them a little left and right and it makes the sound huge. i turn one off and it sounds much wimpier. the x3 also includes the pod farm platinum plugin which is great for recording and mixing as well as bass and vocal processing.
Quote by yoyodyne
nutinpwnsgibson has the right idea, but i have a comment on the dual tone (which wasn't a major x3 selling point for me either) even in headphones, using 2 of the same amps, you can pan them a little left and right and it makes the sound huge. i turn one off and it sounds much wimpier. the x3 also includes the pod farm platinum plugin which is great for recording and mixing as well as bass and vocal processing.

yea, i forgot to mention, with the dual tone, if your using any kind of stereo setup, you can pan one tone to the left and the other to the right, plus you get the bass and vocal stuff. basically, you could record an entire proffessional quality album using an X3, but with the 2.0 your lacking tons of stuff.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.