To be totally honest. I like it. A lot. You guys in that song The War Within Me sound like Incubus which are a really good band.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by Beebo
Check out my band, you won't be disappointed.
- was not disappointed! All those songs were really good! For sure see the Incubus influences coming through in "The War Within Me" like BeastTheBand mentioned. Sounds good tho! Vocals need to be a little louder in the recordings but its live so thats understandable!
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Thanks Matt! And the singer recently bought lot's of recording equipment so we're in the works of actual recordings.
Sick! We've yet to get ours a decent mic setup, just singing through a cheapo mic and an old bass amp

If you could give your opinion on my band thatd be great, we're just starting to write our own stuff, so any criticism and feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!

Edit:

Just saw it haha
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Yeah all of ours so far are just from our first show except for the Acoustic one Stare. But we're hoping to have a good demo within a few weeks.