Hey all. I am building a guitar for my Senior Project, and a friend of mine told me to order from Warmoth. They've got everything I need, only I can't figure out the ordering process. What I want to do is buy a mahogany body blank (site,store). Only thing is, I can't figure out how to buy it routed. They have pre-routed body blanks, but only a few, none of them mahogany. What I'm trying to do is order a mahogany one pre-routed and to my specifications, not one that's already been made. You can add the mahogany body blank to your cart, but there is no option for routing. Has anyone used Warmoth and does anyone know how to do this? I'd really appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks,
Cam.
Call em up. There shpould be a phone number on the site. That way you can tell em what you need, exactly what you need done, and they can give you a price quote pretty easily.
Don't buy wood from warmoth.

You can get a body blank from LP Addict in my sig for like $80.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər

This
Quote by telemetal
This

This
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Thank you all for the help, I really appreciate it.

One quick question though, on that LMII site, there are a few different options for Mahogany.

WSDMHL body blank, Mahogany, 1 piece, 22” x 13 1/2” + x 1 3/4” - $126.40

WFSCSDMHL body blank, FSC Mahogany, 1 piece, 22” x 13 1/2” + x 1 3/4” - $126.40

WSDMHL2ND body blank, Mahogany, 1 piece, 2nd grade, 22” x 13 1/2” + x 1 3/4” - $99.85

WSDMHL2 body blank, Mahogany, 2 piece, 22” x 13 1/2” + x 1 3/4” - $120.50

What is the difference between a 1 piece and a 2 piece? Might sound like a dumb question, but why would a guitar body blank be in 2 pieces? Also, what is "FSC" Mahogany? Lastly, what does "2nd grade" mean? Does it mean it's poor quality? Any explanation would help, thanks : ].
2 Piece means it's 2 pieces of Mahogany glued together to make a single piece of wood.

Lots of guitars are 2 piece, although to be honest, I'd expect a 2 piece body to be more than $6 cheaper than a 1 piece.

As for 2nd grade, that means it's not as nice as the others - what it really means depends from seller to seller - it might mean the grain isn't nice, you'd have to ask them
Quote by Albino_Rhino

I'll try again.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by qotsa1998
Call em up. There shpould be a phone number on the site. That way you can tell em what you need, exactly what you need done, and they can give you a price quote pretty easily.

Think I'm going to go with this, thanks mate.
Quote by chuckflan333
This

+1
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores