That might be somehing for the Folk punk lovers, maybe not........

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=16179587

but I hope I can agree with some people that the voice is annoying, I dislike 7 seconds and he´s still singing
Whats your point here? you seemed to have started a thread promoting an artist you dont even like...
For the record ilike 7 seconds and Kevins solo stuff so you'll get no agreement from me.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
i understand what you are saying about his voice, its sounds like a bad Dylan impression... the music itself is pretty standard stuff, nothing i hear is striking me as amazing.
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
I saw him live once. You could tell no one really was there to see him. I like two of his songs on youtube, but that's about it.
I've seen him a few times. Kinda meh but he is growing on me.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Whenever people say "Punk is just the same song over and over again" I always ask them if they listened to 7 Seconds.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Whenever people say "Punk is just the same song over and over again" I always ask them if they listened to 7 Seconds.

Every time I think of 7 seconds, I associate them with east coast hardcore bands... I know they're from Nevada or something, but their "Hey, let's make every song sound basically the same!" mentality is so in line with 95% of east coast hardcore that I get confused.
Quote by lavazza
^7 seconds are worse since I think their singer is worse than the east coast singers and they have a pop punk sound........btw aren´t Reagan Youth east coast hardcore?

Reagan Youth are the exception to all stereotypes about east coast/NYC hardcore.

And yeah, 7 Seconds are terrible.