I have a chance to buy this for $80 is it worth it? Might be a fun project guitar the add dosnt explain alot just that its an Ibanez. thanks.

Last edited by DimeLvR at Jan 26, 2009,
Only one pic is working. $80 isn't bad for a guitar if it works...it would be a good project if you wanted to upgrade, paint it.

EDIT: they're all working now. I'd go for it! You can do a lot of upgrades to it and it would be a great axe.
I'd get it for sure
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
hmm it doesnt look like a real ibanez to me, just a copy but a damn good one, id pay $80 for it

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
For $80.00 you can't go wrong. I would snap it up fast before someone else scores it. From the looks of it in the pics it looks in pretty goos shape I would say it's an older Ibanez maybe from the 80s if you get it check the serial number out if it has one some of the older ones were never serialized.

John
thanks guys!! Yah im am looking for something cheap that might be a fun project. Ill call the guy at lunch time
is it an ibanez EX? I have one and refinished it, didnt cost much, doesnt play any better(neck is warped, pickups suck) but at least I learned something
What model is it?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
That looks way too contoured to be an RG.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Pics aren't great but I've never seen an Ibanez that looks like that...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
looks like a 1993ish Ibanex EX

very low end, very crappy unless you get the upper ex range
I think it's a gio, one of the old ones. They're pretty cruddy, so a perfect project guitar; try bartering on the price and getting it for less, the gios are next to worthless.
I cant see the front so I cant tell what it is so therefore I cant form an opinion
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by michal23
There's a reason the front isn't shown. I wouldn't get it.

+1

Yeah, you need to see it first.
Quote by Chasing Shadows
+1

Yeah, you need to see it first.

+1.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||