ok i have decided to start looking for another amp. so for trade is my Mesa. it sounds great. im just wanting a different sound. im mainly looking for either an old Marshall 2203, Mesa Stiletto Deuce stage II, or a Splawn Nitro. but if you have any other offers please feel free to throw them at me.

The Mesa is in good condition. the corners show some wear. and the is one small tolex tear on the back and a couple of small scuffs here and there. but nothing serious at all. it has Mesa 6l6s in the power section. and a mix of Mesa and JJ preamp tubes

Marshall JCM 2000 TSL + A couple hundred bucks? Have the footswitch and the head has brand new JJ Pre-Amp tubes and Ruby Tube power amp tubes. I literally just put them in yesterday.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Okay. PM'd you some pictures.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Quote by O00Coolzero00O
Trade for an insanely sexy Jackson RR24?

No Thanks. amp heads only

Quote by thesockmonster
Randall RM100 w/ XTC, Plexi, and Clean?

this is probably about the 4th or 5th RM100 offered.
Seriously? I'm just looking to sell off a few amps and guitars to downsize - must be a trend, I reckon!
Quote by thesockmonster
Seriously? I'm just looking to sell off a few amps and guitars to downsize - must be a trend, I reckon!

go ahead and PM me pics and specs
You interested in my Marshall JCM900?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
SLX model, 2100 I believe but I could be wrong, and just PM me a price.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I'll get the pics sent out to you shortly, I have the head at the practice space.
I'll be out there Wednesday.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
i actually decided today to just keep the head. i havent been offered what im looking for so im going to take it as a sign to just hang on to the Mesa. thanks anyways

NO LONGER FOR SALE