Hello UG!
I am planning on modifying my stupid Dunlop Original Crybaby to sound like a WH-10, or completely rewire the thing exactly like a WH-10. The only problem is, I don't know how to do this! Some questions I have that maybe you guys can answer...

1) Do you have a WH-10 wiring diagram?
2) How would I be able to recreate the knobs on the Crybaby shell to adjust the boost, ect. that the WH-10 has?
3) Has anybody done anything ever like this, even if it's just normal modifications or re-wiring like another wah pedal?
Thanks for helping!
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
Fender Blues Jr.
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

THE WHO
I Have done something similar to this id be glad to help just pm me and we can get this worked out i have wireing diagrams for my dimebag wah so they should be about the same its not that hard to do you will need a few very cheap parts though!
Quote by youngncy
I Have done something similar to this id be glad to help just pm me and we can get this worked out i have wireing diagrams for my dimebag wah so they should be about the same its not that hard to do you will need a few very cheap parts though!

could you pm it to me too?
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Ugh, I have the diagram, but I don't understand it! I'm looking at my Dunlop Wah now... Can anybody help?
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
Fender Blues Jr.
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

THE WHO
Quote by stratomaster15
Hello UG!
I am planning on modifying my stupid Dunlop Original Crybaby to sound like a WH-10, or completely rewire the thing exactly like a WH-10. The only problem is, I don't know how to do this! Some questions I have that maybe you guys can answer...

1) Do you have a WH-10 wiring diagram?
2) How would I be able to recreate the knobs on the Crybaby shell to adjust the boost, ect. that the WH-10 has?
3) Has anybody done anything ever like this, even if it's just normal modifications or re-wiring like another wah pedal?
Thanks for helping!

Sorry, but the WH-10 circuit is much different than the one in your crybaby. You might be able to do some mods to sound closer to it, but the circuit is too different to drop in mods.

Check out the ultimate wah modding thread, they could help you more.
dunlop crybaby:
vs. WH-10

im thinking you arent going to be just dropping it in...

the best thing to do if you are serious about this is just completly build a new circuit and just use the dunlop you have now as a shell. and by best thing, i mean thats really your only option. as for the knobs, you would just drill the correct size holes to accomidate potentiometers on the side of your crybaby. not incredibly difficult if you have a drill.

honestly though, i would just go to the wah thread and find some other mods if i were you. maybe get some stuff for added sweep, better bass response, etc. figure out what kinda things they have that interest you, and have at it.