gratz dude i had to settle for a valveking lol so when you're playing that amp just remember how lucky you are lol
Congrats. Very sweet amp. I like the 1/4 power switch so you can push it without blowing your windows out.

That's the one they call the "Evil Twin".
Quote by Lurcher
The business for LP and similar guitars. What do you play?

I have a LP double cutaway and a 1952 reissued fender telecaster. I can't wait to hear the tone from this amp paired up with my guitars.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
What's that metal thing on the side?

i've never seen that before, but it looks like it allows you to lean the amp back....like legs that swing out so you can angle the amp. reminds me of the simpsons episode where homer invents the chair that can't fall backwards.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
What's that metal thing on the side?

Tilt back legs. They are pretty nice to have. More amps should have them IMO.

Quote by Doc Smiley
I have a LP double cutaway and a 1952 reissued fender telecaster. I can't wait to hear the tone from this amp paired up with my guitars.

That thing is loud as snot with miles of headroom for cleans. It's a nice amp no doubt. What kind of music do you play? What did you pay?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Tilt back legs. They are pretty nice to have. More amps should have them IMO.

That thing is loud as snot with miles of headroom for cleans. It's a nice amp no doubt. What kind of music do you play? What did you pay?

I play jazz, blues, progressive rock, experimental, classic rock. I paid 1200 for it
Quote by Doc Smiley
I play jazz, blues, progressive rock, experimental, classic rock. I paid 1200 for it

It should be perfect for you, great price new as well. Do you have a nice od pedal to boost it for classic rock and blues?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Hi there. Two days ago I received my brand new Fender Twin 100 watt all tube amp. I have a slight problem with it and I was wondering if you guys can help me.I get a buzzing/humming sound from my Fender Twin when I turn the reverb channel pass 2. Is this normal? If the reverb channel is at 2 or below there is no distracting sound in the background like "humming/buzzing" but when I turn the nob pass 2 its starts to occur. *Note* When I switch to 1/4 power (25watts) i can turn the reverb to 10 and wont get the buzz, but when I switch it back up to full 100w power its there. Is this normal? Thank you