hey, im gonna get a load of pedals soon as i have none, but could you recommend me any types of pedals i should get or you think are good?
i'm into most types of rock apart from metal or stuff like that. i like jimi hendrix, red hot chili peppers, and muse. no pedals over about £60
Please reply!
You need all of them.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
Big Muff Pi is one you definately need, as all 3 use at least some sort of fuzz. A Phaser would be cool, maybe a Phase 90. Some sort of delay would be cool too, but they all seem to be a bit expensive for a good one.
well, for those bands I would defenitely recommend a fuzz, that can do heavy and light fuzz, so a Big Muff Pi. Then some sort of modulating pedal (either chorus, flange or phaser), as they all use one, prefferably the phaser (don't know that much about phasers, so ask someone else, or check 2 posts above me). Then optionals are wah (they all use it, very frequently), and maybe a delay for muse and rhcp.
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

What amp are you using?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.