So I've been coming to UG for quite some time now for tabs and every once and a while I check out the CD reviews.

Just a little question: what the hell kind of rating system have you all been using? Back in my day, it was on a scale of 1-10, not freaking 7.9-10. I've never seen a review on this site in the entire three-or-so years I've been coming here under a 6.

Listen, if you don't like a CD, give it a 1 or 2, not a ****ing 8.3.
I don't like your mouth words....too many air biscuits coming our way.
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by cchapman
Back in my day, it was on a scale of 1-10, not freaking 7.9-10.

Get with the times, grandpa. We demand specifics these days, damn it! I swear to god, if a drumbeat is slightly off or I don't like a note somewhere, I'll knock them down .1 of a point.

I do agree with you, though.
This sig is
Last edited by Rasta Dogg at Jan 26, 2009,
...or... you could just give it an 8.3.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Calm the **** down. The people that submit the reviews aren't paid for to do so, so they probably like the band. I have seen albums reviews etc under 6 anyway. Why do you care so much anyway?
Go check out the St. Anger review.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
big Words
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
big Words

LOUD NOISES?
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by xaviergray
I EAT ROCKS

OM NOM NOM NOM. =B
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by xaviergray
I rate your noms an 8.3.

I rate your pen0r 7.9.
7.9 FEET
Quote by angus fan16