Not sure if this is where I should ask, but, I need a few real drum samples, just single shots... Toms, Kicks, Snares, cymbals etc.

I'll be buying DFH in the future, aswell as Reason and Fruityloops, but I need some samples to get me by until then.

If anyone could help that'd be awesome.

For helping out, here's a website to find sound fx for free: http://www.findsounds.com/
It's quite useful.

Thanks
www.looperman.com

you could check that out to get some loops. Yeah i know its not exactly what you are looking for, but its better than nothing.
(though it looks like moody is going to hook you up)

-Ryan
In order from start to finish I did the following samples and put them all into one WAV file. You can cut that up in your sequencer and put it into a sampler.

Kick
Snare (head)
Snare (X stick)
Hi Tom
Mid Tom
Floor Tom
Hat (Open)
Hat (Foot)
Hat (Closed)
Crash 1
Crash 2
Ride
Splash

http://rapidshare.com/files/189915530/Drum_Samples.wav.html
Quote by moody07747
In order from start to finish I did the following samples and put them all into one WAV file. You can cut that up in your sequencer and put it into a sampler.

Any velocity variation or just one straight hit for each? I posted a set of samples, with some minor velocity variation, in the Drum Programs Thread sticky. Might want to add that sample set of yours there too so that more people can find it.

And don't get DFH unless you're only going to go for the over-compressed metal sound. The sounds in DFH are compressed and EQ'd to death already so they're hard to sculpt into anything else. Most people I know who have bought it end up using the standard EZ Drummer pop/rock set even for metal because it's easier to work with (sound-wise). If I can find the time I'll run off a few different velocity levels of the various drums in each of these expansion sets and post them on Rapidshare: pop/rock (2 kits), vintage (2 kits), drums from hell and percussion.
It isn't a free download or anything. It's software that costs money.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by vigenharutyunya
gus i didnt get... where can i download the EZ DRUMMER

...You dont download it, you get it at any local or online store...

I really believe Superior Drummer 2.0 is the best set out there from Toontrack. I've heard BFD2 is also very nice but have yet to try it. SD2.0 is worth every penny if you ask me. I have to make some time to learn it more and then put a review up on it.