The drums were too loud to really hear any thing else.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
doesn't sound bad imo.
maybe because i used to like rap?
anyway, i hope more popular music will go this way and then hopefully, rock will return.
Last edited by Benjami at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by jetfuel495
Right because he's making a rock album. We should hate everyone who does that, right?

Totally unnecessary.

No, we should hate him because he's terrible and this song is even worse. This is simply horrible music. Worse than that piece of **** the Carter 3. Lil Wayne is just simply not good.
Quote by handbanana
No, we should hate him because he's terrible and this song is even worse. This is simply horrible music. Worse than that piece of **** the Carter 3. Lil Wayne is just simply not good.

I agree, I don't like his music either (it's a disgrace to hip hop in my opinion), but nobody should have to die for it.
Quote by jetfuel495
Right because he's making a rock album. We should hate everyone who does that, right?

Totally unnecessary.

I hate 95 percent of the people who have made rock albums in the last couple years, so..
Quote by jetfuel495
I agree, I don't like his music either (it's a disgrace to hip hop in my opinion), but nobody should have to die for it.

How else is he going to achieve Tupac status?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I hate 95 percent of the people who have made rock albums in the last couple years, so..

How else is he going to achieve Tupac status?

1.Nobody with the exception of Nas will achieve Tupac status anytime soon.

2.Lil Wayne doesn't even to deserve to be Vanilla Ice Status

3. As if his rap career was't bad enough...........