Page 1 of 3
Well? What would we do to get in there? Who's going to call the people over there to get us in the book? Why am I asking you all these question?! (Sorry Spongebob reference )
Not really....

Quote by Masamune
1st internet forum to buy a missile silo.

Oh, yeah...forgot about that...how goes it?
Eh.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by goest
Not really....

Idea is interesting, what could we do?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Masamune
1st internet forum to buy a missile silo.

I'm surprised some of us still go on about that.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I already did it. I printed and cut out a big picture of the pear and pasted it into my schools Guinness Book Of World Records book.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Masamune
1st internet forum to use a missile silo.

Fixed.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I wonder if theres a record for forum with the most posts. If there is, what is the record and could we beat it?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by neopowell
Fixed.

On Russia....

Oh WAIT!

what I was thinking^
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
When I get in there for most orgasms in a 24 hour period, I promise to be listed as Jack Off Jill of UG.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Elz I can't believe you just made me lose the game!!!

I have an idea, if we could find a way to project an image of the Pear onto the moon then we could get the record for 'biggest pointless meme of all time.'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
'1st' records don't count as records, because they can't be beaten.
Book says so.

EDIT: Haha, donut.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Last edited by Ovenman at Jan 26, 2009,
Im in just don't expect me to do anything.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Last edited by Arch Enemy 65 at Jan 26, 2009,
we could all post some sort of interesting pictures of ourselves, and get a record for "largest online collection of pictures of people with pears on their heads" or something.
Quote by Ovenman
'1st' records dount count as records, because they can't be beaten.
Book says so.

Damn it, man, let them have their dreams!
Quote by jetfuel495
Jill would be tired

cwutididthar?

The last time I tried, it burned like a muh fuggah. I thought I had gotten herpes or something. And eventually nothing actually comes out, it's like your penis is dry heaving or something. So, it becomes really hard to actually prove that you had that many orgasms. Besides that, no one is willing to watch me do it, so I have to film it, I think.. So even when I don't succeed, I like to send it in to them, just so someone has to watch me masturbate. Then at the end I hold up a card that says, "You just lost the game."
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by birdman267
I say we get the guiness book of world records IN the pit.

The pit > guiness

It's not as epic as you thought.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The last time I tried, it burned like a muh fuggah. I thought I had gotten herpes or something. And eventually nothing actually comes out, it's like your penis is dry heaving or something. So, it becomes really hard to actually prove that you had that many orgasms. Besides that, no one is willing to watch me do it, so I have to film it, I think.. So even when I don't succeed, I like to send it in to them, just so someone has to watch me masturbate. Then at the end I hold up a card that says, "You just lost the game."

you need to keep nourished while you're doing it so that your sperm production will stay as high as possible. Keep a bunch of fruit in the room with you, and eat it while you're jerking off.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
you need to keep nourished while you're doing it so that your sperm production will stay as high as possible. Keep a bunch of fruit in the room with you, and eat it while you're jerking off.

I'm not good at multitasking. In fact, I have to be put on a respirator while attempting to get the record.
Quote by vintage x metal

I say we all play through fire and flames together. While holding hands.

We cannot be be beaten.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Biggest collection of guitar playing virgins on the internet.

Are you sure 4chan won't narrowly beat us?!

Oh, wait. You said "guitar playing".
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
rape?
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm not good at multitasking. In fact, I have to be put on a respirator while attempting to get the record.

Put an add in the paper for an assistant. I'm sure you would have many callbacks from people jumping at the chance to spoon-feed you whilst you jerk off. It's for science and fame!
Quote by happytimeharry
Put an add in the paper for an assistant. I'm sure you would have many callbacks from people jumping at the chance to spoon-feed you whilst you jerk off. It's for science and fame!

maybe the problem can be solved by a B12 drip.
Quote by happytimeharry

What are you doing this Friday?
Quote by vintage x metal

It would be good if we could think of something, and that virginthing made me laugh
We could one-up the record for most people in one gathering playing Smoke On The Water only substitute the song with Stairway To Heaven
Quote by Ovenman
'1st' records don't count as records, because they can't be beaten.
Book says so.

Then couldn't we have internet forum that owns the most missile silos?
hello
Quote by Simsimius
Are you sure 4chan won't narrowly beat us?!

Oh, wait. You said "guitar playing".

Oh! I get it
It's like humour only different.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by happytimeharry
I'm... uh... busy?

>_>

yup.

Coward! You're standing in the way of art!
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 3