i just bought an ASUS Eee PC laptop and i still have no idea how to connect to to my wireless network, it can detect all the LAN's and networks including the one im trying to axcess however it wont connect and says it is pending, i think its to do with the security?
it has linux instead of windows also, i need to get windows on it though

so can anyone gimme a hand here please??
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
i have windows on my other computer just dont know how to transfer it properly. there is definately a way
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by kwidjibo1
i have windows on my other computer just dont know how to transfer it properly. there is definately a way

You can't transfer it unless you install it, which chances are it'd then be illegal unless you have a multi-user licence for your Windows Software.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by kwidjibo1

HELP HERE

Go to the support website of the laptop company and download new wireless network drivers, post here again if it doesn't work.

oh, and don't bother transferring windows, it's illeagal
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Jan 26, 2009,
u need a fresh install and cd key of windows to install it
do that
don't have much experience on the linux department
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by rasveer
u need a fresh install and cd key of windows to install it
do that

don't have much experience on the linux department

this

Why do you have linux?
The easiest way to install windows is with an external cd/dvd rom. Otherwise, you'd have to boot widows from a USB stick, which is not so straightforward (I've done it for my EEE, there are guides out there, Google).

As for wireless, check the settings, it depends largely on what type of connection you have.
Quote by Mad Marius
The easiest way to install windows is with an external cd/dvd rom. Otherwise, you'd have to boot widows from a USB stick, which is not so straightforward (I've done it for my EEE, there are guides out there, Google).

As for wireless, check the settings, it depends largely on what type of connection you have.

Don't suggest illeagle things or the mods will come for you with 'teh bannhammers'
computer thread?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.