Hey guys
so i was playing my breedlove and i noticed this faint buzzing. i first thought it was action but the buzzing only occurred on the lower end strings(EAD) and on every fret. it seems to be coming from the bridge area. and my breedlove is fairly new so there isnt any wear on the nut or saddle

any ideas on how to fix this?
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
maybe mess with the truss rod???
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
ive tried. and its not fret buzz
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Don't muck with the truss rod unless it's a bowing problem. It's possible to really screw up your guitar if you don't know what you're doing.

The only buzz I can think of that would come from the bridge area is maybe a loose bracing or bridge.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Yeah it could definitely be a loose brace under the soundboard. It kinda sounds like it might be. Breedlove also uses the JDL Bridge Truss system so there could be a problem with it. How old is the guitar? I would take it back to where you bought it and see what they say. You might need to swap it out for another one.

This is a rare thing. Actually I think this is the first problem I've ever heard of with a new Breedlove. It's a good company and I'm sure they will make it right for you.
Asmentioned above, I would check the JLD truss system. It is supposed to be kind of tight but not so tight that you can't spin it around. It is also not supposed be so loose that it spins real easy. I would also check that there are no loose wires from the electronics.
Breedlove Atlas AC25/SR Plus
Breedlove Atlas Stage J350/EF
Yamaha F335
Alvarez Md 60
Gibson les paul
Fender twin reverb
Genz Benz 150LT.
Egnater Rebel 30 1 x 12
hmm i will look at the JLD. i didnt think of that.

well its about 7-8 months old and it was one of the older breedloves not the new studio/stage/... and the buzzing started only about two days ago.

also i plan to change strings soon and the the only ones i have at the moment are extra light elixers. would this change anything? and what should i do if it does?
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs