Okay, it was just my B-day, so I've got some money and I was thinking of buying a Pitch-shifter, which IIRC is the one you can use to creat harmonies as if you had two guitarists. Whats a good pedal of this type? One I might be able to get used at around 150$, perferably less though.

Thanks in advance.
go hire another guitarist.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by MadAudioMan
Okay, it was just my B-day, so I've got some money and I was thinking of buying a Pitch-shifter, which IIRC is the one you can use to creat harmonies as if you had two guitarists. Whats a good pedal of this type? One I might be able to get used at around 150$, perferably less though.

Thanks in advance.

Only get one if you'll use it to play live and absolutely need it, otherwise it'll be a waste of money.
Not sure if this is quite what you're looking for, but EHX's Frequency Analyzer does harmonies and pitch shifting. Crazy little effect. I think they sell for about $150.

-edit- Did a little research. Analogman sells them for $149 (MSRP $200), with a $25 option for true-bypass.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
Last edited by VisionaryTics at Jan 26, 2009,
Apparently the new Digitech one is awesome. I've heard a demo and it sounded good.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Some Harmonizer pedal options:

MXR Blue Box
Digitech Harmony Man
EHX Micro POG
Boss OC-2
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
Digitech whammy or one of the EHX Poly Octave Generator or Harmonic Generator.

The whammy is fantastic, but you need to play really clean to avoid crackly noise overtones.
The EHX ones are cleaner, much cleaner no matter what your playing style.