Right place?

Right....basically suggest some metal covers, if we get some good replies I'll organize em by subgenre
I know there are threads for this but metal has so many subgenres i figured a whole thread could help

\m/ \m/
There really isn't a need. Just use the other thread. I don't care about Death-Viking-Grind-Robot-Supercore. Its just metal.
The other thread wouldnt be as useful for metal bands IMO
This is to help metal bands
Like songs? Seek and Destroy - Metallica. That one's a classic, high energy crowd pleaser. Or you could just make up some crap and then smash your instruments at the end .
Most metal songs are obscure enough that they wouldnt really make that great of covers anyways. Unless youre doing something like maiden or metallica, in which case, I dont think youd need a thread to decide.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Some of the ones I've learned are For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica, and Aerials by System Of A Down. Both are really easy, well known, and definite crowd pleasers.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Ya, my band does For Whom The Bell Tolls also, we just changed it up a little bit.
Damn, almost forgot Breaking The Law by Judas Priest.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you