What is the best guitar in your opinion?
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
a flying V with pointed ends and 24 with or without floyd rose and high out put pickups
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Gibson SG black, with active EMG's ( I forget what kind)... My dad has one, it kicks ass.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by metalisbest
Gibson SG black, with active EMG's ( I forget what kind)... My dad has one, it kicks ass.

probably 81's or an 81 and 85
BC Rich Warlock, Jackson Rhoads or Kelly for shape.

For actual guitar I have no idea, I don't try out guitars in shops any more.
Jackson's are rather good

but I love my PRS more than any other "metal" guitar
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Probably an SG. i like the Voodoo model
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Ibanez RG with good pickups. Depending on the type of metal you want to play, active or passive pickups will work. I personally use a Dimarzio Tone Zone (bridge), and an Air Norton (neck).
Fender Telecaster.

Quote by Wiki
Its simple yet effective design and revolutionary sound broke ground and set trends in electric guitar manufacturing and popular music.
Quote by Wiki
The Telecaster has been in continuous production in one form or another since its first incarnation, making it the world's oldest solid-body electric guitar.
Quote by ctb
Fender Telecaster.

It's a good guitar, but I don't know if it is the ideal metal guitar as the title of this thread says. But hell, Ritchie Kotzen can make one scream.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
It's a good guitar, but I don't know if it is the ideal metal guitar as the title of this thread says. But hell, Ritchie Kotzen can make one scream.

I misread the title. lol @ me