On my Schecter C1 elite my tone knob fell off
i am kind of guitarded but want to still fix it myself. When i pop it in, it stays in place but just a tiny tug on it will take it back out. i dont want this to affect my coil tap so please help
RAINBOW

I'm so punk that I hate punk
You can buy replacement knobs from lots of places. Maybe the plastic part that holds on to the peg is broken?
theres a little bit off the peg coming out of the knob
is there some screw or something?
RAINBOW

some guitars have a little screw hole in the side to lock the knob on.

some knobs, that dont have a locking screw, are a little loose and the pot shaft needs to be split a little further to hold the knob in place.
be careful not to break the pot shaft, use a little screwdriver to move the two halves a little further apart.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Jan 26, 2009,
mine has a little screw on the side but i put the knob in and tightened it as much as i could and it still came out
RAINBOW

If you had to, replacing the pot wouldn't run you up too much. Could you take a picture of it and show us the knob and pot?
ohh, the pot stem is in the plastic knob. i get it now.

yeah sorry, broken.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011