Page 1 of 3
Mexicali Porkchops! Take a bunch of taco seasoning, put it in a bowl, cover the pork chop in it, all over the SOB. Then cook it like normal. It tastes so freakin good.
I do enjoy cooking but i generaly make it up as i go along so i dont have anything in terms of recipes, will be keeping an aye on this thread for new ideas though.
Good thread idea.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
I do enjoy cooking but i generaly make it up as i go along so i dont have anything in terms of recipes, will be keeping an aye on this thread for new ideas though.
Good thread idea.

Thank you!
Quote by sglover34479
recipe= cow+fat+chemicals= bic mac.

Whoppers are better anyways.

yo son you got flamebroiled beef ?
Actually, anyone have a good recipe on lasagne? promised my best friend i'd make it for her .. problem is the only cooking i know is ordering a pizza.
1. Rustlers burger
2. Microwave
3. Cook for 70 seconds
4. ???
5. PROFIT

Thats about as far as my knowledge of cooking goes
I already made a thread on this... *glares*

You have hurt me deeply. Use the god damn searchbar and spare my feelings next time.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945111

But really you can keep this one.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by kaverl
Actually, anyone have a good recipe on lasagne? promised my best friend i'd make it for her .. problem is the only cooking i know is ordering a pizza.

Here.

take lasagna noodles and cook them. Meanwhile cook ground beef, and small pieces of maple sausage.Heat sauce. Mix sauce and meant mixture. Layer noodles< sausemix<cheese in a baking pan. Cover with tin foil and bake on 350 F until all chesse is melted. Enjoy! I have't included any measurements because its all relative to how much you want.
Quote by thanksgiving
I already made a thread on this... *glares*

You have hurt me deeply. Use the god damn searchbar and spare my feelings next time.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945111

But really you can keep this one.

I searched "cooking thread" didn't see it sorry.
Quote by sglover34479
Here.

take lasagna noodles and cook them. Meanwhile cook ground beef, and small pieces of maple sausage.Heat sauce. Mix sauce and meant mixture. Layer noodles< sausemix<cheese in a baking pan. Cover with tin foil and bake on 350 F until all chesse is melted. Enjoy! I have't included any measurements because its all relative to how much you want.

Sounds nice, i'll give it a try soon. Thanks
i just love grilling
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Omletes
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by sglover34479
I searched "cooking thread" didn't see it sorry.

It's okay lol.

From my thread:

Grilled Cheese Power Maximum

Spread 2 pieces of toast with tomato sauce.
Put slice of cheese on each.
Grill until brown.
Evolve into Broly and achieve maximum flavour.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by sglover34479
I love me a good burger with some sourcream and onion chips.

i love grilling PERIOD. but not no propane sh*t, hell nah, f*ck that. id say i can do work on some shrimp.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Can someone tell me how to make an omlette because I had one and it was tasty and I want to make one.
Quote by |69|
Can someone tell me how to make an omlette because I had one and it was tasty and I want to make one.

put desired amount of eggs in a bowl. use fork to stir breaking yolks until it is a nice yellow color. Put in frying pan on medium heat cook like a pancake and put whatever you want in it then fold it over. Enjoy!
Quote by Strato-Massacre
i love grilling PERIOD. but not no propane sh*t, hell nah, f*ck that. id say i can do work on some shrimp.

I hate shrimp. But grilling is great.I hate when retards use a bottle of lighter fluid and cook the taste into the meat. Tastes like ****.
Quote by sglover34479
I hate shrimp. But grilling is great.I hate when retards use a bottle of lighter fluid and cook the taste into the meat. Tastes like ****.

Hi, I'm Hank Hill. I sell propane and propane accessories.
Quote by sglover34479

hell yeah. Portable Kitchen aluminum grill w/ Kingsford charcoal, FTW! shiskebab's? omfg, i destroy at taht too.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by sglover34479
gotta love shiskebabs

and ribs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Oh maaan. I can make beans on toast?

And banana smoothies. Basically...Stick a banana and a hunk of ice cream in a blender. Hmm. Thats about as far as my cooking skills stretch.
I'll run in the rain till Im breathless
When Im breathless I'll run till I drop
The thoughts of a fools kind of careless
Im just a fool waiting on the wrong block.
dash of pesto, herbs (oregano, herbes de provence, basilikum etc...), parmesan, cut up iberian ham and a spoon of water (preferably the one you cooked the pasta in), add some olive oil, through it in the pan with pasta and VOILA! it's a quick an good recipe.
I work in a fast food restaurant.

So I cook a lot.

I enjoy cooking.

Yay
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Page 1 of 3