Hey I'm not sure if this goes here so if not would a mod please move it? I am gonna make a frankenstrat I have the body ordered and I was wondering where a good place to get cheap quality necks is? I want to spend the least amount of money but have quality. I want a maple neck and fretboard.
Warmoth direct are the best for any guitar parts. You can order customized neck thats not too expensive.
you could also get 1 from Mighty Mite if your stuck for cash
Quote by BBNYPD
Warmoth direct are the best for any guitar parts. You can order customized neck thats not too expensive.
you could also get 1 from Mighty Mite if your stuck for cash

This

www.warmoth.com
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
This would probably get some better answers in the Guitar Building & Customisation forum.

and good luck

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
No, warmoth isn't...

Cheapest neck is $147, unfinished, stewmac sells them $142 with poly on them.

You can probably get someone to build you a neck. What style do you want? I have a couple necks I can sell you.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
No, warmoth isn't...

Cheapest neck is $147, unfinished, stewmac sells them $142 with poly on them.

You can probably get someone to build you a neck. What style do you want? I have a couple necks I can sell you.

Yeah sorry, I was thinking warmoth was 120, nevermind about that. but about yours... how much you want for em. I want a maple neck with a maple fretboard, at least 21-22 frets. Fret size isn't a huge deal. So how much you want? And preferably a banana shaped headstock or maybe a pointy one like a jackson or something,
Last edited by sglover34479 at Jan 27, 2009,
I'd still go with Warmoth if I were you.You can get maple KWS neck from them with a finish of your choice,frets,and a nut installed for about 300 USD.It may be more expensive,but the quality is great and they feel/play awesome.I've honestly never played a Warmoth neck that felt bad,and I've played my fair share of them and own a soloist build with a maple KWS neck from Warmoth.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.