Ok, I used the searchbar twice and didn't get any good results so I've made this thread, Sorry if I overlooked any posts.

Can anyone suggest a good website where I can get a good comprehensive list of Bass scales in all keys (like this, but for bass ).

And also, can anyone suggest certain scales for certain kinds of Bass playing. Such as scales for funk?

Thanks.
au.
they are the same on bass and guitar, just ignore the high b and e strings.

and for funk use pentatonics.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Try here .
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
ok, if you realize that bass is the lowest four strings of a guitar then that link is perfectly usable. Also, scales will not make you sound like a genre or band. I suggest learning some theory, start with major scale harmony.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
ok, if you realize that bass is the lowest four strings of a guitar then that link is perfectly usable. Also, scales will not make you sound like a genre or band. I suggest learning some theory, start with major scale harmony.

I'm guessing it's just me who finds it extremely annoying to read scales with the extra two strings?
I remember coming across a site not too long ago with a great bass scales script, Can't find it now though.

Quote by Birchall17
Try here .

None of those googled links helped.
Quote by Birchall17
Try here .

****in amazing man, is that a website or smething, im book marking it right now.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul