I just realised I haven't opened my wage packet from last week. It's great because I thought I was brassic!

So I'm £120 richer than I previously thought. On top of that my boss is giving me 2 weeks pay because I'm awesome and they're selling the hotel.

So A) Who likes finding money when you think you have none? (Please don't resort to fighting the law)
B) Who loves free money?

Edited for mong spelling
Last edited by Knackersacky at Jan 26, 2009,
D) Who loves orange soda?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Who loves it when they lose their job when the new owners and management take over?

:/
I enjoy a hearty roast dinner...

...for breakfast.
E) All of the above
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
F) What the f*ck?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by goest

I kinda imagine him singing sum41 songs.

I got paid 100€ more than expected this month, too. Sadly, that and my savings are all I'll have for two months or so.
Quote by Johnny Trash
D) Who loves orange soda?

KELL loves orange soda!

D-2) Is it true?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I know exactly how you feel! A few days after Christmas I found about $450 in a bank account I forgot about.

So I did what any self respecting man would do.... Went out and got a new amp!
yeah i got paid £500 more than i thought i was getting, because of the holiday i never took.

(i went on holiday and ironically got ill so i claimed it as sick leave)

recession what?!
Every now and again my girlfriend gets overpaid by like $200 so we drink good beer and bourbon instead of bad beer and bourbon
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to