my first song

listen to it all, there's a part where it sounds like the song ends, but it doesn't

Okay, apart from the rubbish guitar playing on my part, could I get some opinions on my overall sound? It's my first attempt at recording something with drums and guitar, and I made most of it up on the spot. If I get any good feedback/suggestions I will add bass and hopefully better recording.

And yeah, I know the tapping at the end is awful, it really doesn't sound that bad through the amp, but I don't know why it sounds so terrible when I record it... actually, sorry about all the solos in general, improvisation isn't my strength.
I really enjoyed :30-:40 and 1:00-1:37. It sounds like it still needs some editing, the right panned guitar makes way too much noise in the beginning. And the intonation seems to be out. But other than that I can say it's way better than my first recordings haha
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
Not bad, you don't give yourself enough credit. You sure fired your lazer in that one. (avatar)
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by stevenpollock
I really enjoyed :30-:40 and 1:00-1:37. It sounds like it still needs some editing, the right panned guitar makes way too much noise in the beginning. And the intonation seems to be out. But other than that I can say it's way better than my first recordings haha

Oh really? I didn't know what the heck I was doing with the panning, just using left and right for harmonies.

Thanks for the crit.
Ok I'm gonna be honest, the first 30 seconds sucked, it sounded like you were playing scales.
at 30 seconds, The solo that comes in is great, nice tone, cool pinch harmonics.

Good playing and some nice chords around 1 min, Also cool solo again, at 1:40, it started to suck again. Imo ditch the first minute. keep the solo though, and put it in place of the one at 1:40, add some lyrics, song structure etc. could be really good.

Sorry for the kind of harsh comment, just trying to be honest, but you've got some real talent there, keep at it.

C4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053832
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
Ok I'm gonna be honest, the first 30 seconds sucked, it sounded like you were playing scales.
at 30 seconds, The solo that comes in is great, nice tone, cool pinch harmonics.

Good playing and some nice chords around 1 min, Also cool solo again, at 1:40, it started to suck again. Imo ditch the first minute. keep the solo though, and put it in place of the one at 1:40, add some lyrics, song structure etc. could be really good.

Sorry for the kind of harsh comment, just trying to be honest, but you've got some real talent there, keep at it.

C4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053832

Thanks, honesty is good. I already have some lyrics in my pad I will try to fit them in somehow. I'll crit yours in a sec.
Quote by DEATHPANDA
Thanks, honesty is good. I already have some lyrics in my pad I will try to fit them in somehow. I'll crit yours in a sec.

Thanks a lot.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle