Ok i want to put some new pickups in my
epiphone les paul custom and
install a bigsby on it.
Here are the set of Seymour Duncan's i want:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Seymour-Duncan-Hot-Rodded-Humbucker-Set-103647152-i1127363.gc
or these:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Seymour-Duncan-Vintage-Blues--59-Humbucker-Set-300022-i1127360.gc

But...
I kinda want to get another guitar?
like a epiphone sg,
a epiphone dot,
a fender tele or strat.
what shall i do?!
Yep
For me I need multiple guitars for different tones, and (imo) different tunings. as I'm a studio musician as well as in a band. But I think it's awesome when people personalize their gear. So I'd say if you NEED another guitar that would be the better choice. Otherwise stick with your lp!
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
Quote by stevenpollock
For me I need multiple guitars for different tones, and (imo) different tunings. as I'm a studio musician as well as in a band. But I think it's awesome when people personalize their gear. So I'd say if you NEED another guitar that would be the better choice. Otherwise stick with your lp!

This sorta helps! haha
Yep
What is your current amp?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I say customize your lp, there is a big difference between epi's pickups and seymour duncan's. I think bigsbys on lp's add a nice touch and more versatility too. I don't think you'll be too impressed buying another epiphone and I would recommend a fender for more tonal variation if you want to go that route.
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Personally, I'd go for a new guitar, from the guitars listed in OP I'd go for a Strat or Tele, but if you want a tremolo I'd go for that.

Oh, and the ever-necessary question for these topics: what do you want to play on it?
Quote by MopMaster
Personally, I'd go for a new guitar, from the guitars listed in OP I'd go for a Strat or Tele, but if you want a tremolo I'd go for that.

Oh, and the ever-necessary question for these topics: what do you want to play on it?

I play blues/rock and some metal.
Yep
if you do decide to get a new guitar then the dot would be your best bet. but putting in better pickups would also be a great idea. ppl dont realize this but the les paul is great for blues. look at clapton at the bluebreaker era and page. but it depends on the amp...if you have a crappy amp i would suggest investing in a better amp
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Orange Tiny Terror with 1x12 cab
Big Muff
Vox Clyge McCoy Wah Pedel
Holy Grail Reverb