i just quit guitar lessons after about 1 year of lessons and since then ive been searching tabs on the internet but i dont do as good as if someone would teach me and it seems alot harder so if i buy guitar books, not books that say be a master after this book but like books of my favorite bands, willl it come with a dvd lesson or be easier than the tabs on the internet
holy lack of periods batman! Now thats a run-on sentence!!!

Edit: I got out my trusty decoder and figured out what the hell you were trying to say. Generally books are easier becuase they're more comprehensive and are written by pro's, unlike most tab.

You could do the internet tab thing (I do) but be prepared to sift through A LOT of bull**** to find what your looking for. Happy surfing
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Last edited by gizmodious at Jan 26, 2009,
Quote by gizmodious
holy lack of periods batman! Now thats a run-on sentence!!!

............................................................ theres some periods its the internet on school
Quote by longhorntex6
............................................................ theres some periods its the internet on school

Showing knowledge of basic English sentence structure and rules makes it easier for people to want to help you...instead of wasting database space like we are right now.