so my sister is moving out of home and yesterday I had to go to my aunts because she had a couch for my sister. My aunt said that I can have her old stereo speakers because the chipboard that it was made of got a bit damp on the bottom and is kind of crumbling away. So I thought i'd make a new cabinet for them out of something a bit more sturdier.

The speakers are Pioneer.

I'll have some pics up as soon as my camera's batteries charge.

Also, there may be tiger snake eggs in them.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by grifff
Maybe the tiger snake eggs will put some extra bite in the speakers

ohai little sig.
Ha. That, I did not expect.

My camera has a bad thing that happens to it when it's batteries are below half charged, it just stops auto focusing and the manual focus feature is hard to work with.

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Here we go, just one of 'em

Whoo, Dr.phill on the tele

You see, your problem is that you just can't admit that a Tiger Snake has layed eggs in your speakers. And until you do, no one can help you!

lawl....

Cool looking project though. MDF is terrible.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
HaHa. I gota go see if I can get me some planks of pine. I'll have a talk with my woodwork teacher if I have woodwork this week at school.

I don't even have a good stereo, nor do I own that many CD's, but they were free so I couldn't turn down that offer!

Yeah, but the i'd have get something to cover it in. Pine isn't all that pretty but you can get a decent looking finish on it. If I knew where to find the nice woods, i'd go and get something nice and use the tung oil I have on it.

I can't find any info on these speakers on the web so I don't know what the quality of them would be.

Neither, i'm making a new cab for the speakers.

Don't know yet. I haven't got a stereo, and I have no idea if these speakers would be suited to a guitar.