I need to buy a guitar rack, I have looked in shops and online such as a gak, but I can't seem to find any, I need it to hold at least five guitars please.
search Google Products dude!
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
I've seen some in Guitar Center one I saw hold 5 guitars....$70, but I made on in shop at school
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss SD-1
no...
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
so to clarify, if I buy a guitar rack for five guitars, my 3 electrics and 2 acoustic guitars will fit on them?

and thank you for all your help, I did check gak, but couldn't find racks anywhere, all I got were knobs etc, and thomann I heard was a bit dodgy.
OMG do the math, 12 dolars a stand, times five gives you....

For those of your who dont know its 60

60<70
and yes you can get stands for 12 bucks
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
I know this is probably a silly question but will this stand be suitable for my ELECTRIC AND ACOUSTIC guitars?

I just want to make sure, don't want to be screwed over by the little differences.
Last edited by Nitro89 at Jan 29, 2009,
i got some on thomann, as jof said, but it's based in germany, so with the pound's fall against the euro, it's not as good value as it used to be.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
because I got no answer earlier, I guess that building it costs more. so I have decided to buy one, I do remember thomman being a lot cheaper, but thanks to the crunch, it ain't no more. has anyone bought from dolphinmusic, do they charge delivery?

also, will I be able to fit my acoustic guitars on this stand?
^ maybe if you stick it at either end, but i have that one and there's not all that much room, and i only use electrics on mine. it *might* work for an acoustic, but i wouldn't want to bank on it, kind of thing. in that link (when i click on it, anyway) it says postage is £6.99...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?